The MT-07 Forum

PRICE DROP! Ceramic Wheel Bearing Kit Group Buy! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

bellissimoto
If you are offering a bearing kit why not add a set of external and internal spacers you can put in at the same time. Stiffer axle and more lighter weight bits. 
Just a thought. With ceramic bearings would give overall lighter and stiffer axles front and back.

TWF Racing already makes a captive spacer kit for the FZ-07. It uses different bearings than stock, but not to worry...

When I had the ceramic bearings made for the stock hubs, I also spec'd out the bearings to use with TWF Racing's Captive Spacer Kit, so those are available too if anyone wants them :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet
If you are offering a bearing kit why not add a set of external and internal spacers you can put in at the same time. Stiffer axle and more lighter weight bits. 
Just a thought. With ceramic bearings would give overall lighter and stiffer axles front and back.
TWF Racing already makes a captive spacer kit for the FZ-07. It uses different bearings than stock, but not to worry... 
When I had the ceramic bearings made for the stock hubs, I also spec'd out the bearings to use with TWF Racing's Captive Spacer Kit, so those are available too if anyone wants them :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
And you did it again...Geez, just send me a PM with a quote and attach divorce pappers plz! :P

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

• Global Moderator

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
And you did it again...Geez, just send me a PM with a quote and attach divorce pappers plz! :P 
- Pancho
Dont do it @panchobullet.... the captive spacers arent worth it...
wait what am i saying.... dooo eeetttt

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived