The MT-07 Forum

Benelli TNT 600?!?!?!

fz074life

Anyone ever heard of these? They look pretty bad to the bone. Just wondering if they are worth the small investment, they're priced with the FZ-07. Any info would be appreciated!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=benelli+tnt+600%3F&biw=640&bih=279&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBx7et24zNAhVSfiYKHSTuCJsQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1.5#imgrc=lj1bFt4yDsgc0M%3A

• Premium Member

They do look bad ass!

Inline 4 though. For some reason I'm hesitant leave the power and torque down low we have with our beloved FZ-07s.

I look towards Supersports all the time, for many reasons. What always stops me is less fun down low and around town / illegal speeds / high speeds in general...

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• Premium Member
phicurious86

Hope you like your bum extra toasty.

Guest Ralph

Built in China they get good ride reviews but can be a bit temperamental by all accounts,
Benelli were a Italian company and built some stunning looking bikes that were just
a bit temperamental and hard to sell.

Archived