The MT-07 Forum

Squid gears of summer!!

Simbadc650

pineappleunderthesea
In PA when I went down to visit Erie, there were so many people who didn't wear helmets. I saw a guy on a cruiser with no shirt and shoes wearing just shorts with no helmet. It was pretty crazy. Don't have a pic. Sorry. -_-
No helmet law in PA, but I do see riders wearing protective bandannas on their head. That 1 mm of cloth must protect better than a helmet since so many of them wear it, it's gotta be the only reasonable explanation........

• Premium Member

"YOU'RE NOT VEARING A HELMET YOU ASSHOLE .... YOU MUST DIE!!!"
Another one of my most favorite flicks!  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

I picked up one of these on clearance at Cycle Gear for $35. For that price, can't be beat. I'll need another jacket for cooler weather (or I suppose I can always just wear a warm layer underneath). I won't be doing much riding in cold weather though. At first I thought it was a little squidly just because of the sponsor logos but I don't feel that bad because a couple of them, I actually DO get support from in my motocross racing. The jacket has removable armor in the elbows, shoulders and back. The panel for the back was a joke so I took it out, but the elbow and shoulder armor seems good. It checks all the boxes as far as my needs go, but I'll probably get a nice A-stars jacket before long. But like I said, for $35, can't complain.

bilt_grid_mesh_jacket_blue_black_750x750.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Squid style in he Philippines. 296541_2030657019705_1642502845_1724692_536714539_n.jpg

Just saw this, lmao! If only KFC would come out with oversized, protective, family buckets a rider could duck into for protection.  

Beemer

Archived