The MT-07 Forum

AP Motoarts Rearset mounting plates

fzguider

How do I order these? I've tried calling and haven't had any luck and I'd really like to pick up a set and pair em with the suburban machinery M3 bars.
I've also debated picking up the FZ-07R bodywork and fabbing up a projector retrofit up front and some custom LED strips/housings out back so I can run the bodywork on the street.
But I'd definitely like to get those Rearset plates ordered ASAP, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks all!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im Picking mine up on  tuesday or wednesday. If you live in southern california just pick one up at their location, if not email them on their contact page.
I emailed them and never got a reply back so i called and found out they are close to me. I was actually getting pretty pissed i didn't get any email or acknowledgement back from them.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
Im Picking mine up on  tuesday or wednesday. If you live in southern california just pick one up at their location, if not email them on their contact page. I emailed them and never got a reply back so i called and found out they are close to me. I was actually getting pretty pissed i didn't get any email or acknowledgement back from them.

You have to take plenty of photos and post a review on here.

SigSide.jpg

Ah ok thanks
So just keep calling
And keep emailing
Begging them to let you spend your money on their product.
I live in Knoxville TN
A ride out to SoCal would take a hot minute lol

I'll do what I can to help contact them as well and let them know there's a few people looking to purchase them including me. One of us is bound to reach them.

Thanks so much I'd really REALLY appreciate it
I need them something bad, stock riding position my feet are waaaaaaay to forward even with the stock handlebars.

Yeah, I had rearset relocation brackets from other brands on some of my other bikes before and they worked perfectly. I need these to go with my woodcraft clip-ons that are already on the bike currently. I told myself I was done with the track, but who knows. Lol. I still have a trailer, tracksuit, etc that's just sitting there. Haha

I've been trying to call/email to get a hold of them as well. Would LOVE that rear set bracket. If you get them on the horn, let them know another one of us wants one too!

Would love any updates on this thread and see review / photos. I got a lot of upgrades slowly coming along myself.

Right?!
I still need to go to a pro riding school and get a track suit but these would be a step in the right direction!

• Premium Member

Oy. Where's the customer service at?

I didn't buy ASV levers for this bike because they did the same to me. I called and emailed and called.... I waited patiently for a month.
Due to their poor communication, I decided to go elsewhere.

Hope it gets sorted.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Went by the shop today and its pretty much a garage. The front end of the business is never really opened from what they said. Let me tell you it is pretty sick in there with all the bikes ready to race. Saw a dope ass fz07r in there being worked on. Once i paid for my plates and had them in my hand, all the stress and anger of trying to get them went away! So far I'm happy now i just have to install them.

Ill keep you all posted.

I guess the guy who owns it is always out at different tracks and can never answer his phone. The guy selling me the plates was a mechanic who tried to call the guy for a price and he couldn't even get a hold of him. lol

Aside from going into the location i have no advice on contacting this ghost ass shop.  

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0682_zpsm98zrqip.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0683_zpsjpp2psiw.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0681_zpsky30gnxg.jpg

• Global Moderator
Went by the shop today and its pretty much a garage. The front end of the business is never really opened from what they said. Let me tell you it is pretty sick in there with all the bikes ready to race. Saw a dope ass fz07r in there being worked on. Once i paid for my plates and had them in my hand, all the stress and anger of trying to get them went away! So far I'm happy now i just have to install them.  
Ill keep you all posted.

I guess the guy who owns it is always out at different tracks and can never answer his phone. The guy selling me the plates was a mechanic who tried to call the guy for a price and he couldn't even get a hold of him. lol

Aside from going into the location i have no advice on contacting this ghost ass shop.  

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0682_zpsm98zrqip.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0683_zpsjpp2psiw.jpg

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee486/krisvsbh/IMG_0681_zpsky30gnxg.jpg

I think you should become a supp vendor and start buying ap parts to sell on here

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Maybe a group buy? Local pick up...looking at you Shogun88...

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Someone should get a group buy going! I'm with @xeon. Ahem @shogun88...

SigSide.jpg

i would be in

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename
i would be in
Me too. I think the plates aren't that expensive. Something like $90. I could be Hella wrong though muahahaha.

SigSide.jpg

i would be in
Me too. I think the plates aren't that expensive. Something like $90. I could be Hella wrong though muahahaha.

Ok OK

im in!  Lets get it going then. lol

I can pick it up and send them out if someone wants to help organize the group buy.  Not sure how it works to be honest but I'm down to help.

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

We'd have to ask the admin for permission first.

SigSide.jpg

@admin Can we get him to be an official supporting  vendor in this case?  

@admin Can we get him to be an official supporting  vendor in this case? 
I'd think he'd have to donate to the site.

Archived