The MT-07 Forum

ROLL CALL TEXAS!!!

fxdbisam

Local is local...and two wheels is two wheels!!!!  Do you guys ride in any groups?  I used to ride with a bunch of SuperMoto guys, and prob will do some of that, but would love to find group of other bike peeps, too!  I looked at a Tenere.  Those look like so much fun. 

• 4 months later...
On 12/5/2017 at 10:08 AM, Jason Boslow said:

Local is local...and two wheels is two wheels!!!!  Do you guys ride in any groups?  I used to ride with a bunch of SuperMoto guys, and prob will do some of that, but would love to find group of other bike peeps, too!  I looked at a Tenere.  Those look like so much fun. 

We regularly ride dirt (monthly ride out organized through the Two Wheeled Texans WEB site (www.twtex.com)) but have no road bike groups. Will be looking soon, but really prefer Dual sport and dirt riding!!

Gary

• 4 weeks later...
Red_ak_ranger

N Austin - 45/35 area.  Just bought an FZ-07 to commute to work in Georgetown as well as ride for fun

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

San Antonio here - always looking for an excuse to spend more time in the saddle if anyone wants to ride.

New to the state of Texas so still trying to find some of the better riding areas.