The MT-07 Forum

Free Bellissimoto Swag!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

Lets play a game of I Spy... for some free Bellissimoto Swag!

First 3 people to spy ALL the changes on my bike from the before and after photos below and PM me with said changes will win!

Before:

EBMIQjeh.jpg

After:

ek8ZzB6h.jpg

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Global Moderator

same ...
i cant find the 3rd

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

There may be more than 3! Paul said to find ALL the changes. And the first 3 people to name them wins.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator

I am seriously bad at this game. I got nothing. I guess I am not winning anything here :( That is a great looking bike though.

bellissimoto
same ... i cant find the 3rd
could be any number. it says 3 people. not 3 changes
Bingo!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Well folks, we have our 3 winners! Congrats to @12ival , @beemer , and @go4geoff for "Spying" the small Bellissimoto stickers on the front fender and rear tail section!!!

y4JdqUsh.jpg

Winners will receive:

2 Medium sized Belissimoto stickers
2 Small sized Bellissimoto stickers
1 Bellissimoto keychain (made from non-marking material so you can use it for your ignition without scratching it)
1 Bellissimoto T-Shirt!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Woot woot! I made the cut! Can't wait to rep all the swag on the ride! You rock, @bellissimoto!!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator

Sgit... i thought that was a reflection of something in the paint
I did get the one on the rear though... grssss

Men will want my Bellissimoto t-shirt ... women will want me to take it off.

I'm having steak tonight!  :D

Beemer

• Premium Member
Sgit... i thought that was a reflection of something in the paint I did get the one on the rear though... grssss
You're not alone on that one, buddy

Received my package from @bellissimoto earlier today. Appreciate the swag and slaps man! :cool: I added one of the stickers to my tail in homage to how I won lol.
Helped get rid of my chicken strips some more while hittin the Mulholland Snake today hehe :rolleyes:

b55de12479a74f6d2dcf88a3eb9e2b9c.jpg

Received my package from @bellissimoto earlier today. Appreciate the swag and slaps man! :cool: I added one of the stickers to my tail in homage to how I won lol. Helped get rid of my chicken strips some more while hittin the Mulholland Snake today hehe :rolleyes:

b55de12479a74f6d2dcf88a3eb9e2b9c.jpg
5 bhp per sticker

• Global Moderator

Showoffs... :P

Archived