The MT-07 Forum

NC OTD PRICING

kawinight

Read the "29 page pricing thread" didn't see much on pricing in the NC area and I would like to get some OTD Pricing for NC. If possible the piedmont of the state. Name the dealer too please. Thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I figured clicking on this thread would be informational, but I can see it hasn't gone anywhere. Trying to find recent OTD pricing for East Tennessee.

so far have been quoted 6700 otd including a new helmet. going to another dealer this weekend about an hour away so we will see

Shoei 1200. did not get a price from other dealer today only one salesman there and didnt fill like waiting around for a long time to talk to him. But did have him sit on the valcon s and the fz07.

• Global Moderator

$6700 with a Shoei helmet sounds like a great deal. I would be all over that.

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

Just make sure that's the true otd price. If so it's a hell of a deal.

• Global Moderator

Get that deal in writing....
rf1200 is a nice helmet and otd price of 6700 with that helmet makes it so worth it

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Yeah he has must of the money saved up. Cash in hand is king. We will see, the 2017 might be out when he as all the money in aug.

bmwpowere36m3

$6700 is a steal... probably some hidden fees. Dealer doing tax and reg? Unfortunately, getting pricing requires some foot work. Take the prices from the HUGE thread and find a range. Then go you a few local dealers and negotiate. Cash or financing doesn't really matter... unless its a small mom 'n pop shop.

I paid $7500 in the northeast, last year in May. I wanted liquid silver and it was the only one left in the state. Maybe I could have saved a couple hundred, but it wasn't worth the trips, time and aggravation. There was a dealer in PA selling them OTD on the cheap. The savings would have been $600 or so, not including time, money and gas to get down there and back.

Trust me, once you buy it you'll forget what you spent. I think anywhere from $7000-8000 is reasonable depending on local taxes/reg fees.

Dealer here in town cant order any 16's from yamaha becouse the 17's are getting ready to come. They could not give me a date yet. They are having to find them at o t her dealers and sold 4 in the last month. Deals come, just like my v-rod, had 750 miles 2 years old and got it for 5k less than it was worth. Dealership owners bike.

Archived