The MT-07 Forum

Bad ass splash gaurd!!

captainfz07

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

prices are dropping, im waiting until under 80 then pulling trigger, last 3 months from 250 to 180, now 140.

603nytroxtx
prices are dropping, im waiting until under 80 then pulling trigger, last 3 months from 250 to 180, now 140.
Where did you find it for $140?  

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

• Premium Member

Don't like The idea... The part takes away from the bike...what happens if a dum dum bumps the guard and the part rubs on the tire

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

captainfz07
Don't like The idea... The part takes away from the bike...what happens if a dum dum bumps the guard and the part rubs on the tire

I'm hoping the designers thought of that, I think it's a nice addition to bike if you are an all season rider and get rain in your area, many bikes already come with this part, it's just fz-07 didn't come with it or even a small flyscreen or any modes like sport or crusing. It's a basic bike and you can really customize it to your benefit, street riding, commuting, track, or touring. Not sure about offroad, have yet to see an fz-07 with off road tires lol

603nytroxtx

I just got a response back from LeonGroup. He asked for my shipping location and gave me a few options for shipping time frames but no prices yet. I will update you guys when I hear back again.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

Sorry for the double post. Was browsing some more, and I think I found the same splash guard from the OP:

http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/377-ecn-splashguard-mt07-fz07-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

ecn-splashguard-mt07-fz07-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.jpg

Same video and everything.

For just the splash guard (no LED or plate holder) it looks like $173.18 with shipping and tax from that website (for my location, anyway).

LED looks pretty badass though (extra $60):

captainfz07
Sorry for the double post. Was browsing some more, and I think I found the same splash guard from the OP: 
http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/377-ecn-splashguard-mt07-fz07-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

Same video and everything.

For just the splash guard (no LED or plate holder) it looks like $173.18 with shipping and tax from that website (for my location, anyway).

LED looks pretty badass though (extra $60):

Looks really cool, im wondering how that led is powered.its own battery or do i have to run a wire, would hate to tuck and zip tie wires :\\

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Sheesh. Looking at the "detailed" pix of the metal one, might I suggest simply going to someone with a bending-brake and your own drawing/template, there have it bent to suit.

603nytroxtx

I got one reply in with the seller and then everything went quiet. I am willing to pay $100 and wait for shipping but no way am I dishing out $170 for this thing. Too bad.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

captainfz07
I got one reply in with the seller and then everything went quiet. I am willing to pay $100 and wait for shipping but no way am I dishing out $170 for this thing. Too bad.

I feel you bro, everything good for fz-07 expensive

Hepco becker or givi bag set ups
Decent levers
Akrapovic exhaust
Madstad windscreen
Corbin seats crazy prices, maybe I'm cheap . Being patient for part outs :)

• 3 months later...
AlbatrossCafe
Was browsing and came across this mud/splash guard for $90 + shipping/tax = $142 total: 
http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/202-double-leg-splashguard-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

Not sure if it's metal or plastic. O_o

I like how this one attaches. You don't have to remove the wheel to do it like you do with others. Can probably put on / take off in 5 minutes or less. This would be nice because it is kind of ugly and if I can easily detach it/attach it for periods of rain or shine that would be great lol.

I want to try it but I wouldn't get it if it was plastic. I sent them an email asking about it. Looks like it is Thailand. We'll see if I get a response...

AlbatrossCafe
Was browsing and came across this mud/splash guard for $90 + shipping/tax = $142 total: 
http://anunaki-parts.com/en/yamaha-fz-07-mt-07/202-double-leg-splashguard-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.html

I like how this one attaches. You don't have to remove the wheel to do it like you do with others. Can probably put on / take off in 5 minutes or less. This would be nice because it is kind of ugly and if I can easily detach it/attach it for periods of rain or shine that would be great lol. 
I want to try it but I wouldn't get it if it was plastic. I sent them an email asking about it. Looks like it is Thailand. We'll see if I get a response...

Got a reply:

The product is made of steel. 
Kind regards,
Anunaki racing planet

I posted a review on this a while back. Ive been riding on wet conditions and it works well. I wouldnt get it for looks, with that money you can just something worth it. As for me, its almost a necessity.
87ae217414743057406c1153be338bcb.jpg
d76adef8c0fb5d213e72485b4378b295.jpg
a025e98db11d429d8176c7d94cf70233.jpg

Youre right. That looks like shite

I posted a review on this a while back. Ive been riding on wet conditions and it works well. I wouldnt get it for looks, with that money you can just something worth it. As for me, its almost a necessity. 87ae217414743057406c1153be338bcb.jpg
d76adef8c0fb5d213e72485b4378b295.jpg
a025e98db11d429d8176c7d94cf70233.jpg

What yours works?, mine dont work, my backpack was still soaked, im in the process of readjusting it or modifying to get it out more and lowered. But from bolt and play my back still got wet

@jokers yeah mine works well. Im trying to picture how it might not work. Hm.

I mean there's only one way to installment it, to me it may need to be lowered more and off the tire a bit

So u ride in the wet and your back is fine?

• 3 months later...
  • Premium Member

double-leg-splashguard-yamaha-fz-07-mt-07.jpg

Is it strange that I like the way this one looks more than the faux vent style the Leon one has? And I really don't want a piece of steel between my axle nut and my swinger. Might just pull the trigger on it. Can't stand the shiny bolts though. Why not powder coat them? And why with the MT-07 branding on the arms, ugh.

his face seems pulled and tense
like he's riding on a motorbike in the strongest winds

Archived