The MT-07 Forum

Post your saddlebag pics

captainfz07

captainfz07

Anyone here using the saddle bags for long trips? I'm specifically looking for the cortech contour 2.0 and how they look on fz-07 but I still want to see how other bags look and fitment.open to suggestions :)
Thanks

straydogeod

I'm using the SW-Motech Blaze.  The link has better pictures than I do plus a video that demonstrates the system.  Very slick setup because the support braces are easily removable with one button push on each side and the quality is top notch.  They are a little more spendy but I really like having the supports help to keep the bags from flopping all over and I really didn't want to have any big ugly supports left behind when the bags aren't mounted.

twowheeladdict

Here are mine.

412476037.jpg

I did soft bags on a few trips and dealing with the rain, protecting the paint on the bike, etc. led me to the V35s.

If I didn't want hard bags I would go with one of those waterproof duffles that are motorcycle specific. Strap across the passenger seat and hang over the sides without any chance of getting into the wheel.

2015 FZ-07

https://i.imgur.com/TaVmAH7.jpg 
These are the Yamaha version of the SW-Motech bags. I really like them so far. They don't move at all and removal is a piece of cake.
I have these as well, just installed them a few days ago. Really well made and they don't budge when you've got the removable supports installed as well like you've got. Decent size, I wouldn't want any bigger or it would look goofy to me on this type of bike. 
I actually had installed a tail tidy a few days prior and with the stock turn signals (which I like and want to keep) the bags get pushed out too much with the signals pulled back towards the front of the bike. Also the bags obstruct the signals, so I reinstalled the stock fender, which I didn't hate too much in the first place.

Those are very nice, Revzilla always out of stock of the good stuff :(
I like them too but I don't have trouble with Amazon. *UPDATE* Sorry, I thought it brought up bags for our bike but it didn't. Nevermind  :'(

Beemer

• 1 month later...

Archived