The MT-07 Forum

LED Turn signal and Cheap fender Elimination kit

captainfz07

captainfz07

If you are like me and refuse to pay $100 or more for fender elimination kit, call me a cheap skate, but some of you would agree. I wouldn't get that Yoshimura fender elimination unless it came free with their exhaust. I honestly think this is one of the items on the fz-07 you can just get on amazon, I don't trust Chinese shorty levers or other important components. But fender elimination for $100+ is over priced in my opinion.

I got this from amazon and it works fine and has a place for an LED license light for a small extra cost.

I also put an flush mount turn signal and led strips for rear turn signal. I didn't like the old signals or license plate bracket. This makes the bike more flush with less stuff hanging out.

Fender Elimination
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017WH494Q/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B017WH494Q&linkCode=as2&tag=themoe86200e-20&linkId=BJIML455JJFL5XOR

Rear LED turn signal
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Y3J485C/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B00Y3J485C&linkCode=as2&tag=themoe86200e-20&linkId=Z7HIBN32LU6MMKYE

2016-05-10_21.10.57_zpsqnpavfhk.jpg

designslucid

I like the strips. Today I just put on the flush mounts and the Motodynamic Fender Eliminator kit with LED signals from EBay. I like it, but like your's as well. If not better.b9200e8daaf95056b8ef69faa23e3f4d.jpg

captainfz07

Thanks, moto dynamics always has the good stuff, I just didn't want another light hanging from the side. Strips are holding up, no relay so they do flash fast. I feel with integrated tail light some drivers are still confused, two strips further apart, should clear the confusion for people behind me.

Archived