The MT-07 Forum

Chinese Engine Guards from Ebay

twowheeladdict

twowheeladdict
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/231934370410?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true
Has anyone bought these? Does the blue match the frame? 
I'm not looking for tip over protection. I'm looking for a place to mount my Denali LED lights.
I'll get the black if no one knows if the blue matches. 
I could by the Hepco Becker for $220 or these for $118. I don't want to waste $118 to try and save $100.
Thanks

2015 FZ-07

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone has them? I bought the pair and the right side is completely out of specs... But I know people use them somehow, I guess I got them from wrong vendor...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

There are various relevant threads here. At least one of the Chinese has problems with fit, though I imagine some are fine if one can figure out which is which.  And, a Russian product has gotten good comments from at least one member.

I want to order a set too but I am kinda skeptical about them as you won't get the refund until after China received the items back from you (and you pay shipping), lol. Can you post a pic showing how off the guard is?

I want to order a set too but I am kinda skeptical about them as you won't get the refund until after China received the items back from you (and you pay shipping), lol. Can you post a pic showing how off the guard is

IMG_01.jpg

IMG_20170531_112944274.jpg
35600710024_c48cb636c2_c.jpg

[/img]

Archived