The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Sightings (Bay Area Edition)

jeffkisthename

route: meet up at Saratoga Starbucks >>> hw9 >>> to Alice's restaurant and back to San Jose using freeway 280. weekend might be good any idea? I want to see FZ07 fellows :D
if u post it, they will come. do a official thread with sign ups. ill be sure to put the date on my calender this time!!!! 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this Saturday 9/3? Let's meet at 223 south Vasco road Starbucks in Livermore at 9:00am. KSU at 10am. We'll ride mines road to Junction cafe at 47300 Mines road and have lunch. Whose in?

• Premium Member

Bummer! I'll be out of town...

ANYWAY. Think I saw a BLURPLE yesterday in Berkeley. Stock exhaust. I was just walking around, so I don't remember any specs on the whereabouts.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

I'm out here waving at all you MFz , my damn arm is going to fall off

I keeps it real
Instagram: @mr_neeme

I'm out here waving at all you MFz , my damn arm is going to fall off
Where you at?
Novato and American Canyon

I keeps it real

Where you at?
I think I've seen you drive by my work. I live inNovato but I work at the coffee shop on Paul drive in northern San Rafael. I usually park my bike (red tank silver frame) in front of the shop.

Anyone in the Penninsula that wants to ride Alice's after work on weekdays, after 6? I've been going from Mt View l up El Monte to Moody to Skyline. Then down 84 to Woodside and up Kings Mountain back onto Skyline to 92. I've done that route a few times on my way home and still learning the lines of the road. Let me know if anyone wants to ride... I try to avoid Tuesday's and Thursday's cause those filled with cyclist...

Disclaimer, at this time the sun is pretty much all up in your face.

Anyone in the Penninsula that wants to ride Alice's after work on weekdays, after 6? I've been going from Mt View l up El Monte to Moody to Skyline. Then down 84 to Woodside and up Kings Mountain back onto Skyline to 92. I've done that route a few times on my way home and still learning the lines of the road. Let me know if anyone wants to ride... I try to avoid Tuesday's and Thursday's cause those filled with cyclist...  

No weekends?

I think I've seen you drive by my work. I live inNovato but I work at the coffee shop on Paul drive in northern San Rafael. I usually park my bike (red tank silver frame) in front of the shop.
Red Whale Coffee? Sadly - not me. I don't believe I have ever been over there. Looks like a cool joint though!

I keeps it real

No weekends?

No... It's too congested for me, and I'm not fast enough. Plus I live in SF and work in Mt View, so taking Skyline is sometimes my scenic route home.

No weekends?
No... It's too congested for me, and I'm not fast enough. Plus I live in SF and work in Mt View, so taking Skyline is sometimes my scenic route home.

That's a perfect ride home.

I forgot that you live only a few blocks from me and we have yet to take a ride.

No weekends?
Mt View eh? So many cool companies in that area/Palo Alto kinda kick myself for living in Marin sometimes

I keeps it real

Mt View eh? So many cool companies in that area/Palo Alto kinda kick myself for living in Marin sometimes

Marin is just as nice. I've been meaning to make a trip out that way soon to check out a sushi place (Sushi Ran) in your parts. GG bridge costs so much to cross now.

Edit: I just saw what I wrote and I made it seem like Marin/Sausalito is so far away yet it's only about 15min away from where I live. Lol.

Marin is just as nice. Only problem is the GG bridge costing so much to cross now.
Yup. I actually just moved out here from Chicago. I work in Logistics/Supply Chain so I have limited options within this sector in this area. I actually work right now in Napa/American Canyon. GF starting a job in SF in the Financial District next week so thinking maybe I'll migrate to the South Bay. But for now, really enjoying the natural features this area has to offer. I ride highway 1 almost every weekend

I keeps it real

Marin is just as nice. Only problem is the GG bridge costing so much to cross now.
Yup. I actually just moved out here from Chicago. I work in Logistics/Supply Chain so I have limited options within this sector in this area. I actually work right now in Napa/American Canyon. GF starting a job in SF in the Financial District next week so thinking maybe I'll migrate to the South Bay. But for now, really enjoying the natural features this area has to offer. I ride highway 1 almost every weekend

I love the Bay. Northbay you have the Calistoga/lake Barryessa route. East bay you have the Redwood Rds and all surrounding routes. Peninsula you have Woodside/Alice and the surrounding roads. It's like a giant amusement park for bikers.

I love the Bay. Northbay you have the Calistoga/lake Barryessa route. East bay you have the Redwood Rds and all surrounding routes. Peninsula you have Woodside/Alice and the surrounding roads. It's like a giant amusement park for bikers.
I agree with all of this. I may start dabbling in motovlogging (not like that isn't already super saturated on YouTube) but at least I can log my rides. I feel like this is one of the coolest places in our country to ride. 

I keeps it real

Just incase you don't have a camera yet. If you ever need to borrow my GoPro to log some of your rides. You're more than welcome. You just need a small mic if you want to talk.

And you can take Skyline all the way down to Santa Cruz if you really want to. 

Just incase you don't have a camera yet. If you ever need to borrow my GoPro to log some of your rides. You're more than welcome. You just need a small mic if you want to talk.
Greatly appreciate that offer. Me thinks I need to pick one up for myself

I keeps it real

That's a perfect ride home.  
I forgot that you live only a few blocks from me and we have yet to take a ride.

This weekend is packed for me but I believe I have next weekend free ??

Marin is like another country! And I mean that in a good way. It's a great place to live, especially if you're into outdoor activities. Now if you're looking for work... That's a different subject...

And you can take Skyline all the way down to Santa Cruz if you really want to.

Oh yea... Man, I want to take the PCH all the way down to LA before old man winter arrives

Archived