The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Sightings (Bay Area Edition)

jeffkisthename

And you can take Skyline all the way down to Santa Cruz if you really want to.
Oh yea... Man, I want to take the PCH all the way down to LA before old man winter arrives
Dude. Would be in on this. @mr_neeme is my handle on instagram add me on there. (if you use that)

I keeps it real
Instagram: @mr_neeme

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Next weekend is looking free so far... I just landed a job and found out that I won't be commuting on the bike anymore. So I'll be itching on the weekends for a ride. I'm a newb to the area, so show me what's up!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Next weekend is looking free so far... I just landed a job and found out that I won't be commuting on the bike anymore. So I'll be itching on the weekends for a ride. I'm a newb to the area, so show me what's up!  

Oh shoot. I just remembered I'm going to Arizona this week and won't be here on the weekend. Have fun and be safe with whoever you ride with.

I may be free next weekend, got to double check with the gf... What part of the bay are you at? Im in SF.  
P.S. congrats on the new job!

• Premium Member

I may be free next weekend, got to double check with the gf... What part of the bay are you at? Im in SF.  
P.S. congrats on the new job!
I'm in Oakland. Also - @ch3rryghost is in the area visiting... hopeful we can all meet up!

booboobusfz07

No bike commute? In the Bay? Unless it's to the couch nothing beats the bike on commute.

• Premium Member

Hello,
I saw a red FZ getting on 280 Monday afternoon, the bike had a large blue bag or cage on the back. A Forum Member?
If yes, I was the guy on the white FZ, waving :)

Love to ride!

• Premium Member

No bike commute? In the Bay? Unless it's to the couch nothing beats the bike on commute.
Haha, it's just not cost effective. The cost to park in the city than to BART over isn't worth it.  
But today was the first time I had to ride the BART during rush hour. It definitely makes me miss riding. 

• Premium Member

WHEN: Today, 6PM
BIKE: Black, Touring Puig Screen
WHERE: Great Western Power Co. Climbing Gym, OAKLAND

It was parked right in front of the building, walked passed it on my way home.

WHO ARE YOU? I live so close!!!

booboobusfz07

Makes sense I guess. I could never work in the city tho. I go to the hospitals enough out there doing it full time would be horrible. I work for Rural/metro-AMR I like my walnut Creek posts.

• Premium Member

Ok @Simbadc650! You have any ideas of where we can go?

@ch3rryghost is in town, but can only make it for a ride if we make it around 8AM (at the earliest) and to be back by NOON in SF.

We're open to have anyone else join us! Please do!!

Oh and sorry for the hijack on this thread... Maybe we move this to the Bay Area ride thread...

I think I remember seeing a blurple frame, white tank, '16 tank sticker graphics on capitol expressway in San Jose last week.

• Premium Member
Full_Size_Render.jpg
WHEN: Friday - Yesterday, 7:30PM
BIKE: White with red accents
WHERE: Parked near Layover in Oakland

I was walking home!

Ok @simbadc650 ! You have any ideas of where we can go? 
@ch3rryghost is in town, but can only make it for a ride if we make it around 8AM (at the earliest) and to be back by NOON in SF.

We're open to have anyone else join us! Please do!!

Oh and sorry for the hijack on this thread... Maybe we move this to the Bay Area ride thread...
Wished that I could join you folks... Have fun & ride safe!

Hey kids. Thinking about getting an integrated tail light and ditching standalone rear turn signals. Do any of you guys have personal experiences with CHP being dicks about integrated tails? I know there are threads on BARF (Bay Area Riders Forum) about this but wanted to get some opinions here.

I keeps it real

Hey kids. Thinking about getting an integrated tail light and ditching standalone rear turn signals. Do any of you guys have personal experiences with CHP being dicks about integrated tails? I know there are threads on BARF (Bay Area Riders Forum) about this but wanted to get some opinions here.

I had a cop who pulled me over many years ago when I had a GSXR-750. He tried to get me for everything including my integrated tail lights saying that my lights were not approved for the street because I'm supposed to have turn signals that stick out a certain amount from the bike. There's also a lot of cops who probally wouldn't care. I just happened to get the dick.

I had a cop who pulled me over many years ago when I had a GSXR-750. He tried to get me for everything including my integrated tail lights saying that my lights were not approved for the street because I'm supposed to have turn signals that stick out a certain amount from the bike. There's also a lot of cops who probally wouldn't care. I just happened to get the dick.
Thanks for sharing - that blows. I think it's one of those items where you have to already be pulled over for something else (speeding, etc) and they are just like by the way here is a ticket for that ILLEGAL NON-DOT APPROVED TAIL 
I think I might test my luck on this

I keeps it real

Thanks for sharing - that blows. I think it's one of those items where you have to already be pulled over for something else (speeding, etc) and they are just like by the way here is a ticket for that ILLEGAL NON-DOT APPROVED TAIL 
I think I might test my luck on this

Yeah. I wouldn't worry too much. Worst that will happen is a fix-it ticket.

• Premium Member

IMG_6003.jpg

WHEN: Today, 1PM
BIKE: Black, Bar-end mirrors, Acerbis handguards.
WHERE: SANSOME, in front of target, Financial District - SF

IMG_6003.jpg

Not me, but... what the heck? I thought I knew SF pretty well. I didnt even know there was a Target there. Atleast not that I remembered. Lol.

Not me, but... what the heck? I thought I knew SF pretty well. I didnt even know there was a Target there. Atleast not that I remembered. Lol.
fairly new, they're everywhere now.... 

I can't believe you guys ride in SF proper, those steep grades scare me on some of those streets (am I being a wuss?)

I keeps it real

I can't believe you guys ride in SF proper, those steep grades scare me on some of those streets (am I being a wuss?)

You're fine. All the years I've been riding, I avoid the big hills when I can. I don't even like going on some of the hills with a car.

Funny story, a long time ago my wife and her friends decided to be tourist for the day. They all rented those Go Carts that you can ride throughout the city. I forgot what street, but they happened to attempt to go up one of the steep ones. When they came to the stop sign at the top, I guess my wife's couldn't make it up and started going backwards. Good thing a car was there to block her. Lol. Our friends had to help her push the go cart up. That must have been scary. Haha.

Archived