The MT-07 Forum

Great experience!

I just wanted to give kudos to Bellissimoto. Been there twice in the past two days. lol...Paul is the man when it comes to the 07. I went to the physical store to see what they had and ended up ordering some Woodcraft Clipons. They gave me a great deal and great service. Paul and i talked 07s for quite a while. Check them out i highly recommend them. They can pretty much get anything you need. My wallet is already shrinking...lol

Thank You Bellissimoto!

Nice, Hopefully they will put a branch on the right coast :), somewhere like NJ.
they got a website. who needs a branch when they can ship to you. lol

Nice, Hopefully they will put a branch on the right coast :), somewhere like NJ.
they got a website. who needs a branch when they can ship to you. lol
True, but nothing compares with seeing and touching all that shiny eye candy ;)

bellissimoto

@12ival , thanks for the kind words my friend! I'm glad I was able to help. Having a little experience with the FZ-07 doesn't hurt either, lol.

I did warn ya though about your wallet shrinking once you made it to the store, haha.

Oh and @jerryv , although we do ship all over the world, I do agree with you about seeing and touching the "shiny eye candy". When @12ival was here, I gave him a taste of some of the products we can get...one of which wasn't shiny at all, but a full dry Carbon autoclaved fuel tank for a Ducati Panigale that weighs less than your lightened wallet after you buy it!

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
panchobullet

Well, I already said this in another thread but I will go in a little more detail in here. In the past days I was changing ideas and asking @bellissimoto for some parts I wanted for my own and checking what deal we can work out together as I was already waiting for my Gilles rearset to arrive.

Long story short, Paul from @bellissimoto is for sure the Fz-07 go to man and he nailed it with the deals he was able to put together for me and also helped get what was best & safe for me and my bike making sure we were doing things the right way rather than the "crazy" way I was "checking" for some track day test. And believe me people, Paul really made the difference in here and help me undestand that he could do whatever I want but was worried about my "crazy project" could have trashed my bike and went even further and did some research for me with some dealers to fit "my project" as the best and safest way possible.

So for all this and many more things that I'm pretty sure you will find on your own when doing business with Paul & @bellissimoto they have all my respect, gratitud, loyalty and friendship. It's hard to find someone that really just want the best for you and here you have a winning combo! So, @bellissimoto I cannot encourage you enought to make sure Paul stays with you as loooong as possible cause I'm pretty sure he's going to be one of the keys to make a huge success not just in business but to the all bike community it-self.

Again, much appreciated for everything and a lot of kudos to Paul and everyone at @bellissimoto !

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto

Thank you so much for the kind words @panchobullet !  It was a pleasure working with you on your project and I'm glad we were able to get it all sorted out for ya :)

- Paul 

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

Ah the joys of being in Canada.... :-S
A fine looking shop!

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Well, if Trump is elected (just threw up in my mouth) and many US citizens move to Canada, there will be more room down here for you Canadian riders :P

Ah the joys of being in Canada.... :-S A fine looking shop!

• Global Moderator

the best part of having @bellissimoto on the forum... aside from the discounts.. excellent customer service, and random bits and bobs..
is that every time i see the name... my head separates it into bellissimo topo
" beautiful rat"

Sorry paul...

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Well, if Trump is elected (just threw up in my mouth) and many US citizens move to Canada, there will be more room down here for you Canadian riders :P

Ah the joys of being in Canada.... :-S A fine looking shop!

Pardon me for getting all political and I may be wrong, but its my understanding that Clinton is in bed with the wall street boys...which is worse? Trump, a loud mouth moron? or Clinton a money takes precident gal who will drag 99% of the US down into yet another financial catastrophe? There's always 'assassination' I suppose. 

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator

Pardon me for getting all political and I may be wrong, but its my understanding that Clinton is in bed with the wall street boys...which is worse? Trump, a loud mouth moron? or Clinton a money takes precident gal who will drag 99% of the US down into yet another financial catastrophe? There's always 'assassination' I suppose. 

Sorry... i'd rather have a loudmouth bastard than a treasonous liar

Anyway... off the politico wagon...

paul you're the best

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived