The MT-07 Forum

Gilles Tooling Factor-X Rearsets Group Buy! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

• Global Moderator
Doo it.. and take a pic... or even better.strap em all to your pillion and delivef em.like santa
LOL! Trust me, I'd love to do that! But I'm just to dang far away to get it done  :( ... Whenever we have a Bellissimoto here in Chile I'll do it any time!  :D - Pancho
Turn the bike into a hoverbike

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
panchobullet
LOL! Trust me, I'd love to do that! But I'm just to dang far away to get it done  :( ... Whenever we have a Bellissimoto here in Chile I'll do it any time!  :D - Pancho
Turn the bike into a hoverbike 

Hahahahahahaha! Don't give me more crazy ideas! I may be given @bellissimoto a call to see if could do something about it! 
Like poor Paul didn't have enough crazyness from me this week! LOL!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto

Hey guys!

I have some great news for those of you that missed the group buy! For some reason, we got an out of cycle shipment from Gilles that just showed up, that included 5 sets of rearsets in Black/Red.

Retail is $429.95, but if you want a set, I can do them for $365 and FREE SHIPPING (within the USA, add $45 for international).

Good news is that they are here, in stock, ready to ship immediately!  No waiting!!!

I also have two sets of the Carbon heel guards, which is normally a $90 option, but I'll do them for $75.

PM me if you're interested :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Global Moderator

Damn.... sounds like the group buy worksd out in your favor

• Premium Member
panchobullet

That's awesome news for anyone out there looking for a top quality rearset! Lucky me I already order one and it should be in my hands today or tomorrow!

You are still there thinking about it?... Come on!.. You know you want it! Yes you do! I'm telling ya! Just PM @bellissimoto and it will be in your hands in a couple of days!... Stop reading this S#&% and getem! NOW! GO! :P

- Pancho

bellissimoto

So by now everyone should have received their rearsets...

How is everybody liking them? How'd the install go? I'd love to see some pics of them installed and hear your feedback :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet
How is everybody liking them? How'd the install go? I'd love to see some pics of them installed and hear your feedback :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
I got them and I love them! Still haven't been able to install them but geez what a peace of ART !!!! Likely I'll be doing the install between July 13th-19th as I'll be in FTO by then but for now I just cannot wait to put them on!

break side:

[attachment id=1857" thumbnail="1]

shift side:

[attachment id=1858" thumbnail="1]

- Pancho

• Premium Member
panchobullet

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
I got them and I love them! Still haven't been able to install them but geez what a peace of ART !!!! Likely I'll be doing the install between July 13th-19th as I'll be in FTO by then but for now I just cannot wait to put them on! 
break side:

shift side:

- Pancho
Forgot to mention the only "thing" that got me thinking for a second. The original model that I saw had some touch of gold (or natural) aluminium that is not present now. Nothing too serious anyway being all black now but is was a perfect fit for me with the goldy touches since I'm working on that grey/black/gold look :) ... anyway all black is fine too :P

Original picture I saw:
[attachment id=1859" thumbnail="1]

- Pancho

bellissimoto

Forgot to mention the only "thing" that got me thinking for a second. The original model that I saw had some touch of gold (or natural) aluminium that is not present now. Nothing too serious anyway being all black now but is was a perfect fit for me with the goldy touches since I'm working on that grey/black/gold look :) ... anyway all black is fine too :P 

- Pancho

@panchobullet ,

The ones you pictured are the ones that Gilles makes for Yamaha as an official Yamaha Accessory in Europe. That color combo is not available as a stock offering through Gilles. Having said that, I bet I can order those Gold parts as "replacement" parts for your set if you wanted them :)

Unfortunately the original pic I used had those Gold bits because I think we were the first to place an order for their Black ones and there are no pics of them to be found, Lol.  I did describe them as Black though so I hope it wasn't too confusing or misleading.  

I've seen those Gold bits in person, and I can tell you that they DON'T match the Rizoma Gold you have...so you made the right choice :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet

- Pancho
@panchobullet ,

The ones you pictured are the ones that Gilles makes for Yamaha as an official Yamaha Accessory in Europe. That color combo is not available as a stock offering through Gilles. Having said that, I bet I can order those Gold parts as "replacement" parts for your set if you wanted them :

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
You should NOT told me that !!!... you already know what is going to happen!!!!  (rofl) :P

- Pancho

bellissimoto
@panchobullet , 
The ones you pictured are the ones that Gilles makes for Yamaha as an official Yamaha Accessory in Europe. That color combo is not available as a stock offering through Gilles. Having said that, I bet I can order those Gold parts as "replacement" parts for your set if you wanted them :

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
You should NOT told me that !!!... you already know what is going to happen!!!!  (rofl) :P 
- Pancho

Yes, but like I mentioned...I've seen those Gold bits in person, and I can tell you that they DON'T match the Rizoma Gold you have...so you made the right choice :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Whenever I hear gold the Gollum inside start screaming GET IT! GET IT! It's ours precious! :P

- Pancho

• 1 month later...
  • Global Moderator
Any chance this group buy starts back up again in the future? I'm so sad I missed this :(
im sure you can stil purchase the rearsets from @bellissimoto
the group buy i believe is over though

bellissimoto
What is the price if we buy now.
Yes the Group Buy has ended, but the good news is that I finally have these in stock, ready to ship. Everyone else had to wait 3 weeks or more.

The Retail price is $429. For Forum members, I can do them for $365 with FREE SHIPPING in the US. That's only $21 over the original group by price, and only $42 over the 10+ Group Buy Price.

There isn't a better, more feature rich quality rearset on the market for the FZ-07 at $365, or for any price really.

I have them in Black, or Black/Red.

Let me know if you are interested.

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
Is this 365 with free shipping in the US deal still available?
Pm @bellissimoto for info

• Premium Member

Yes Sir, it is. Forgive me from posting this from my personal account instead of BellissiMoto...I'm at the track with @sorkyah testing some new parts I recently installed :)

- Paulie

bellissimoto
You have a PM :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 1 month later...

Hello, I need of an info about the Factor-X rearsets and the OE stop switch.
Can you connect the OE switch to the GT rearsets?

I've seen in the GT !! new !! web site the page of the Factor-X rear sets, and at the end of the page there's the "Street legalization kit".

Please, someone of you can tell me if this accessory is really necessary for our bikes???

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

• Premium Member
Hello, I need of an info about the Factor-X rearsets and the OE stop switch. Can you connect the OE switch to the GT rearsets?

I've seen in the GT !! new !! web site the page of the Factor-X rear sets, and at the end of the page there's the "Street legalization kit".

Please, someone of you can tell me if this accessory is really necessary for our bikes???
I've the Gilles rear set and using the OEM break switch so you just dont need anything extra. 

- Pancho

Archived