The MT-07 Forum

Gilles Tooling Factor-X Rearsets Group Buy! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Just got mines installed. Also had to mess with the spring as well otherwise because as it came it kept the brake light activated without touching the lever.

Just got mines installed. Also had to mess with the spring as well otherwise because as it came it kept the brake light activated without touching the lever.
you don't have to mess with the spring. the brake light switch is adjustable. e718f46a4533606f1a6a87bf92ce5079.jpg

• Premium Member
you don't have to mess with the spring. the brake light switch is adjustable. e718f46a4533606f1a6a87bf92ce5079.jpg

Uh oh. Well then I wish I would have asked on here first. I twisted it some to get it to work. Not sure I'd be able to properly bend it back. Know where I may be able to get a replacement of similar size or should I just leave it as is since I've already messed with it

Uh oh. Well then I wish I would have asked on here first. I twisted it some to get it to work. Not sure I'd be able to properly bend it back. Know where I may be able to get a replacement of similar size or should I just leave it as is since I've already messed with it
i think you will be fine if you left it. ad long as it works you are good to go.

bellissimoto

@kawinight and @scottygat you have PM's

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

potatochips

you don't have to mess with the spring. the brake light switch is adjustable.
As I said in my post, I adjusted the switch all the way, it wasn't enough.  Maybe not every switch will require spring modification, but mine did.

my break switch/spring was perfect needed zero adjustment, followed the directions to the letter, even the pressure to trigger was spot on, guess i got lucky

• Premium Member
panchobullet

Help me Jesus!!!!... The waiting is killing me!!! Hehehehe, can't wait to get'em!!!

- Pancho

You've never seen me cause I'm too damn fast!

bellissimoto
Help me Jesus!!!!... The waiting is killing me!!! Hehehehe, can wait to get'em!!!  
- Pancho

Tell me about it!

I don't think it'll be much longer.  My Gilles contact told me our order would be shipping late last week, but then I found out they went on holiday so I never got confirmation.

I'm hoping to hear something this week. When I have more info, I'll let everyone know :)

I have something for myself in this Gilles order also so I want my parts just as bad as everyone else, LoL

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Help me Jesus!!!!... The waiting is killing me!!! Hehehehe, can wait to get'em!!!  
- Pancho
Tell me about it! 
I don't think it'll be much longer.  My Gilles contact told me our order would be shipping late last week, but then I found out they went on holiday so I never got confirmation.

I'm hoping to hear something this week. When I have more info, I'll let everyone know :)

I have something for myself in this Gilles order also so I want my parts just as bad as everyone else, LoL

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

LOL!.. good you're treating yourself too!  :D  Post some pics of your own "project" too! Whatever bike you have!

- Pancho

bellissimoto

@panchobullet , it's been floating around here for a while...check your PM's Sir.

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Hi everyone!

Finally have a solid update for those who are still waiting...

My contact at Gilles has been on holiday and at the racetrack all last week but I finally heard back from him this morning. The reason why some of you got yours and some are still waiting is because we only got a partial order last time out...because WE CLEANED THEM OUT!!! They actually had to manufacture more rearsets just for us, and they are at their anodizer as I type this, to be shipped immediately upon completion. As soon as I have more info, I'll pass it along :)

I appreciate you patience everyone.  I too have something in this recent order with Gilles, so I want my stuff just as bad as everyone else!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Just got confirmation that our Gilles order is a GO! I hope to receive shipping information from Gilles soon :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Just got shipping confirmation that our Gilles order has left LUXEMBOURG and is on the way to us!!!

Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

if anyone is curious, with a little bit of elbow grease and a pair of gloves to pull and twist with, I was able to pull the stock rubber toe grip from the stock shifter and fit it onto the Gilles, my trackboots were a bit slippery on the shifter before, now it's perfect.

if anyone is curious, with a little bit of elbow grease and a pair of gloves to pull and twist with, I was able to pull the stock rubber toe grip from the stock shifter and fit it onto the Gilles, my trackboots were a bit slippery on the shifter before, now it's perfect.

It rained a bit this morning in long beach, CA and while shifting my toe slipped to my heel. This will help a ton. I have the Gilles rearsets.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
Just got shipping confirmation that our Gilles order has left LUXEMBOURG and is on the way to us!!! 
Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Please tell me they sent it in a X-15 plane and you already have it ready for shipping to us!... hehehehe... I guess I'd just keep "researching" & "buying" beautiful clothes and accessories for my Dark-Y in the meantime!  :P

- Pancho

bellissimoto
Whoo Hoo!

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
Please tell me they sent it in a X-15 plane and you already have it ready for shipping to us!... hehehehe... I guess I'd just keep "researching" & "buying" beautiful clothes and accessories for my Dark-Y in the meantime!  :P 
- Pancho
Ha! 
As soon as I have more info I'll let ya know :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

I know you've all been waiting a while, and I thank you for your patience.  Well folks, the wait is over...Christmas in June is here!

It all arrived today!  We're past the cutoff to ship today, so it'll all go out tomorrow morning!!!

sSGYtVil.jpg

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member
panchobullet

So dang beautiful !!!.. I just want to hug them all !!!... Ok, I just need to take a deep breath and wait for them to arrive!!!

- Pancho

• Global Moderator
So dang beautiful !!!.. I just want to hug them all !!!... Ok, I just need to take a deep breath and wait for them to arrive!!! 
- Pancho
Doo it.. and take a pic...
or even better.strap em all to your pillion and delivef em.like santa

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
panchobullet
- Pancho
Doo it.. and take a pic... or even better.strap em all to your pillion and delivef em.like santa
LOL! Trust me, I'd love to do that! But I'm just to dang far away to get it done  :( ... Whenever we have a Bellissimoto here in Chile I'll do it any time!  :D - Pancho

Archived