The MT-07 Forum

Termignoni Full Exhaust Systems Group Buy! (ENDED)

bellissimoto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bellissimoto
You are showing with the DB killer out or does it come with a street DB killer and a race DB killer? 

It comes with 2...a Street DB Killer and a Race DB Killer.  The Street version has holes drilled in it and it's the one installed in the can from the factory.

:)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

You are showing with the DB killer out or does it come with a street DB killer and a race DB killer? 
It comes with 2...a Street DB Killer and a Race DB Killer.  The Street version has holes drilled in it and it's the one installed in the can from the factory. 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
And the race sounds like a kids whistle and a tornado together :) I was at 2WDW and they were like, that was an interesting sound....and I agreed. Interesting is the best word to describe the race DB killer. But it did make the most power, more than no DB killer in. 
Wish this group buy was around when I bought mine! Best to all getting in on this, you'll love this can.

ravibpatel

Is a tune necessary for the bike to operate properly? Is the dyno graph above of just the exhaust with no fiddling with the ECU? 
I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anything regarding my questions, sorry if I missed it. 

bellissimoto
Is a tune necessary for the bike to operate properly? Is the dyno graph above of just the exhaust with no fiddling with the ECU?  I skimmed through the thread and didn't see anything regarding my questions, sorry if I missed it. 
The dyno chart is without a tune, but as with nearly all full exhaust systems, I highly recommend some sort of fueling solution to ensure the bike doesn't run lean.  
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

So Paul gave me a great deal on the black header Termignoni with the carbon can, and i got to say it sounds awsome it looks great.
So if any one os on the fence about this buy in my opinion this exhaust is a great buy.
And i like to thank Paul for helping me out and getting me a awsome deal on that exhaust look forward to doing more business in the future

And of course here are some pics of it installed

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z373/Elio_Fernandez/Mobile%20Uploads/20160520_152846_zpsdniqblq7.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z373/Elio_Fernandez/Mobile%20Uploads/20160520_152934_zpsgwd6uyjb.jpg

http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z373/Elio_Fernandez/Mobile%20Uploads/20160520_152808_zpste9zuipe.jpg

Here a video with the race Db killer unfortunately this video dosnt do it justice

http://vid1186.photobucket.com/albums/z373/Elio_Fernandez/Mobile%20Uploads/20160520_150939_001_zps39uqvuul.mp4

bellissimoto

@efman04,

Wow, that looks great! I've never heard one in person so if that vid is any indication of its true sound I'm sold! I love it! Seems like the perfect tone. Nicely deep and aggressive, without being obnoxious.

Thank you so much for posting that up! I'd love to hear some ride reports once you have some time with it to let us know how the power gains feel :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
And the race sounds like a kids whistle and a tornado together :) I was at 2WDW and they were like, that was an interesting sound....and I agreed. Interesting is the best word to describe the race DB killer. But it did make the most power, more than no DB killer in. 
Wish this group buy was around when I bought mine! Best to all getting in on this, you'll love this can.

So 2wdw has a tune for th race db killer cus i plan to send my ecu in next month

bellissimoto
So 2wdw has a tune for th race db killer cus i plan to send my ecu in next month
Nice! 

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

Weights, please? And, does anyone have or have a link to the sound with the decibel killer (one that doesn't require Flash)???

Thanks, in advance.  (and, sorry if I missed any of these in the post somewhere)

bellissimoto
Weights, please? And, does anyone have or have a link to the sound with the decibel killer (one that doesn't require Flash)??? 
Thanks, in advance.  (and, sorry if I missed any of these in the post somewhere)

Weights can be found here

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 5 weeks later...

I havent explored this forum in a while. I cant believe i just found out today that there is a black one. Sign me up for ALL BLACK please. Hope to have the money soon.

bellissimoto

Will do Sir! @Vmoto, the all Black is really really nice. I was super impressed when I saw it in person. Also, check your PM's...I have additional info for you...

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!! Please sign me up for the full black one, Paul. I'm pretty interested and by next month I'll go for it!

Thanks in advance!

Safe riding!

bellissimoto
Hello!! Please sign me up for the full black one, Paul. I'm pretty interested and by next month I'll go for it! 
Thanks in advance!
Done! 
And you also have a PM :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Why is the mid section of the exhaust, between the headpipe and muffler, larger than other pipes of similar design ? Is it stepped or baffling inside ?

bellissimoto
Why is the mid section of the exhaust, between the headpipe and muffler, larger than other pipes of similar design ? Is it stepped or baffling inside ?
That's a good question.  I'm not exactly sure tho.  Maybe it is stepped.  I do know Termi does extensive testing, so I'm sure there is a reason.

I can ping them when I get into the shop Monday, but I think Termi is still on their August "holiday" so it might be a couple of weeks until I hear back.

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, any news ?
They just got back last week, but I haven't heard anything as of yet... 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

Archived