The MT-07 Forum

Hello everyone!

bellissimoto

bellissimoto

Hello everyone!

My name is Randy Nedescu, owner and president of Bellissimoto…a custom motorcycle shop in Las Vegas specializing in exotic parts for Italian motorcycles. Our product lines are rapidly expanding to other manufacturers and we have a lot to offer the FZ-07 crowd.

We pride ourselves in supplying premium brands and hard to find parts not easily attainable in the US, and are distributors for companies such as Termignoni, Zard, Gilles Tooling, Rizoma, Barracuda, and many others - all of which make some exciting products for your FZ-07.

Since our current website focuses on the Italian bikes, we are currently building a completely new one that will showcase all of our products for every motorcycle.

Until then, I thought I’d get the word out by offering a group buy on some very exciting trick items for the FZ-07. Look for that soon.  In addition, we will be offering special discounts to forum members on all products we sell.

I’m excited to be a part of this forum as its newest supporting vendor, and look forward to working with all of you in the future!

Randy Nedescu

President, Bellissimoto

www.bellissimoto.com

Welcome!!! I looked up the website yesterday and can't wait to see what's available for our bikes. Looks like your company carries a good amount of premium brands.

Also I have a vacation home near the strip, so maybe one day when I'm down there, I can visit.

bellissimoto

@12ival , we DO have a physical store! We are located at 6175 S. Pecos Rd. We're down the street from Sunset Park and McCarran Int'l Airport. Beware though, once you visit our showroom and see all the goodies on offer your wallet may be a little lighter when you leave :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

bellissimoto

Hi Dave!

We don't currently offer Depretto Moto products, but if there's enough interest, that could certainly change in the future.

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

@12ival , we DO have a physical store! We are located at 6175 S. Pecos Rd. We're down the street from Sunset Park and McCarran Int'l Airport. Beware though, once you visit our showroom and see all the goodies on offer your wallet may be a little lighter when you leave :) 
- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com
I should hopefully be dropping in tomorrow to check it out...lol...Might have to leave the big Credit Card at home...just kidding! 

• Global Moderator

Welcome Randy.
i cant thank you guys enough for helping me get back on the road after dropping my bike in a parking lot and breaking the gilles shifter.
If not for you guys and @pgeldz i wouldve been sidelined for so much longer

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

bellissimoto

It was nice meeting you today @12ival. Glad you were able to swing by!

@sorkyah, I'll pass your comments along to Randy, but I'm glad we were able get you sorted out :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

It was nice meeting you today @12ival. Glad you were able to swing by! 
@sorkyah, I'll pass your comments along to Randy, but I'm glad we were able get you sorted out :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

was nice meeting you too. you will definitely be hearing from me soon.

• Premium Member

Damn you Canada.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• 1 year later...
  • Premium Member

Got my Spiegler brake lines. That was quick.
Will probably install it tomorrow. Thanks, Paul!

• 1 month later...
dangydave68

Do you guys offer discounts on your website? Really loving the baracuda turn signals. Also recent purchased the mwr filter from you guys and it's great.

I just looked at the Idea Indicators but that price can't be right or is it?

Barracuda Idea Indicator
Manufacture: Barracuda
SKU: N1001/I
$ 9.95 ea.

Beemer

Archived