The MT-07 Forum

2WHEELDNYNOWORKS GROUP BUY!!!(Expired)

603nytroxtx

603nytroxtx

We got lots now! We are going to do this through PayPal everyone. I talked to Nels and he gave me directions for payment. Get your PayPal accounts ready to go for $270. I will post tomorrow with final instructions.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
603nytroxtx

Okay everybody here we go! Please click this link and fill out the form it brings you to. This will populate your responses in a document that Nels and I are keeping track of. This will help us figure out who's payment links to what information. The next steps for the process after filling out this form are listed at the end of the form during the confirmation.

Group Buy Form

Step 1: Fill out form

Step 2: Send payment to rmsimpson90@yahoo.com of $270 using the "friends and family" option that does not charge 3% fee. If you want to use the normal sending option you will need to send $278.40 because of the 3% fee.

Step 3: Wait for confirmation from me that I have received all payments and have sent it to Nels.

Step 4: Send your ECU and get amazing results! 

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

603nytroxtx

@603nytroxtx
@timjh
@biggaudi
@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford
@variant90
@sansnombre
@josh88
@bruce
@joedog7
@easternkayaker

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

603nytroxtx

FYI
From Nels:

"That price will include 2 day return shipping. We can honor the 10 ECU price for 7 days after payment if guys want to jump in on your group buy afterwards. I will not need to see the ECUs right away, we just need the customer info list and payment to lock down allocate the tune licenses. If guys have stock Exhaust now and want the discount, we can flash it now and I will still honor the FREE flash upgrade if they get a pipe in the future. They will have to pay return shipping of $7 for every flash after the first one. If anyone is local, with new custom mods we don't have a tune file for, I will build a custom map on the dyno for no extra charge. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Nels"

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

• Premium Member
Step 2: Send payment to rmsimpson90@yahoo.com of $270 using the "friends and family" option that does not charge 3% fee. If you want to use the normal sending option you will need to send $278.10 because of the 3% fee.

Be careful with this. Not so much with the lack of buyer protection, but for the fact the PayPal *WILL* shut you down with no explanation. It happened to me when I let my daughter sell stuff on Deviant Art. It took a few months, but my account is now permanently 'limited'. I can still buy stuff using just a CC, but can no longer sell.

- Andy

603nytroxtx

Thanks for the heads up on that @jeckler ! I will keep an eye out for anything and stay on top of it. So far we have 3 guys including me with fnfo and payment completed. Keep em' coming.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

FYI
From Nels:

"That price will include 2 day return shipping. We can honor the 10 ECU price for 7 days after payment if guys want to jump in on your group buy afterwards..."
 Does this mean that there will be 7 more days to get in on this terrific offer?  If so please tell me what is the cut off date?   Thanks!!! 

603nytroxtx
What's the difference between the friends and family and normal sending method? Besides the 8 bucks
The reason for the $8 difference if because of the "buyer protection" aka I sent my money to a craigslist scammer and I need PayPal's help to get it back. It's a piece of mind when dealing with an unknown transaction. PayPal has a more thorough breakdown of each on their site if you are interested in learning more :) 

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

603nytroxtx
FYI From Nels:

"That price will include 2 day return shipping. We can honor the 10 ECU price for 7 days after payment if guys want to jump in on your group buy afterwards..."
 Does this mean that there will be 7 more days to get in on this terrific offer?  If so please tell me what is the cut off date?   Thanks!!! 

The "7 days after" means that Nels will honor that price for anyone looking to jump into the group buy within 7 days after I send him our 10+ member payment. So it could be 7 days from today if everyone gets their payment to me tonight. I will post the exact cutoff date when I know it. I still need information and payment from 
@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford
@variant90 (I have your info but no payment)
@josh88   (I have your info but no payment)
@bruce
@joedog7

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

603nytroxtx
I have Mivv exhaust which is not on their list. I do have a EJK, will I still he benefited from this and how?
Let's see what @2wheeldynoworks has to say about this!  

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

FYI From Nels:

The "7 days after" means that Nels will honor that price for anyone looking to jump into the group buy within 7 days after I send him our 10+ member payment. So it could be 7 days from today if everyone gets their payment to me tonight. I will post the exact cutoff date when I know it. I still need information and payment from 
@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford
@variant90 (I have your info but no payment)
@josh88   (I have your info but no payment)
@bruce
@joedog7

Payment sent!

603nytroxtx

6 Done! Still need the following

@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford   ( I have info but no payment)
@bruce
@joedog7

As soon as we hit the 10 mark I will send payment to Nels. Everyone else will have 7 days to get the payment to me after that.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

• Premium Member
I want in !!! What will the cost be? Where do I send ?
Reading is FUNdamental ;). Read earlier posts in this thread

603nytroxtx

We need 4 more payments until I send $ to Nels.

@slomo ( I have info but need payment)
@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford
@Bruce ( I have info but need payment)
@Joedog7

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

Thanks for setting this up. Glad I decided to check the forums today :) I just filled out the google form and sent you a pm. Just waiting on your confirmation before I send you the money. :)

edit: Payment sent! 

603nytroxtx

Here are the instructions for the buy. They have gotten kinda buried in the thread back on page 2.

Please click this link and fill out the form it brings you to. This will populate your responses in a document that Nels and I are keeping track of. This will help us figure out who's payment links to what information. The next steps for the process after filling out this form are listed at the end of the form during the confirmation.

Group Buy Form

Step 1: Fill out form

Step 2: Send payment to rmsimpson90@yahoo.com of $270 using the "friends and family" option that does not charge 3% fee. If you want to use the normal sending option you will need to send $278.36 because of the 3% fee.

Step 3: Wait for confirmation from me that I have received all payments and have sent it to Nels.

Step 4: Send your ECU and get amazing results!

We have 7 people completed!!!! Only need 3 more payments to get it off to Nels and we can start shipping. Still need payment and info from the following.

@slomo (I have info but no payment)
@dewski
@rocket007
@cooper
@kbrford (I have info but no payment)
@Bruce
@Joedog7

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*Yamaha Fly Screen

2wheeldynoworks
I have Mivv exhaust which is not on their list. I do have a EJK, will I still he benefited from this and how?
Yes, it will just take a little more to get you dialed in. We can flash your ecu to a similar style of exhaust, and then use your EJK to fine tune the fueling for your Mivv exhaust. Basically you'll get all the benefit of the flash that fueling can't do, minus the perfected fuel mapping. But since you have an EJK, you can get it pretty darn close.  

@2wheeldynoworks do you have maps specifically for the SC Project exhaust?
All of our current offerings are listed here http://fz07.org/thread/4565/fz-current-exhaust-flash-options

We can flash your ecu to unlock the restrictions and other fine tuning things we have done but the fueling will not be accurate. As with cybmx, it'll be a best guess as to how close the fueling is, and the best work around until we get one in shop to develop, is to have a fuel controller for fine tuning on your end. 

Also just to quell any questions, yes this is an authorized group buy :)

Filling out the paperwork now. Will send payment once I get the confirmation.

Thanks for doing the leg work!!

Edit: payment sent

Archived