The MT-07 Forum

SD__22 error code after dobeck ejk install

huckitdh

Hey Guys, havn't been on in a while but im hoping you guys can help me out here.  I installed the dobeck ejk on my '15 07 and when i started it up the check engine light and error code SD__22 code was showing.  I know that the code means intake air temperature: open or short circuit detected.  I also installed a k&N high flow air filter and left the snorkel on.

Any help would be great thanks!!

Keep the rubber side down :)

• Premium Member
phicurious86
  Hey Guys, havn't been on in a while but im hoping you guys can help me out here.  I installed the dobeck ejk on my '15 07 and when i started it up the check engine light and error code SD__22 code was showing.  I know that the code means intake air temperature: open or short circuit detected.  I also installed a k&N high flow air filter and left the snorkel on. 
Any help would be great thanks!!

Keep the rubber side down :)
Forgot to reconnect the air temp sensor on the front right side of the bike ?

• Premium Member

So what did you guys do? I'm having issues as well. Everything was reconnected.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• 1 month later...

Any chance any of you guys resolved this issue even when everything is reconnected. Just installed mine today and can't get rid of the error message????

• 7 months later...

I'm having the same error code after installing the EJK 3.5 on my '16 FZ-07. Did anyone ever figure out how to fix this issue?
I double-triple checked all my wiring and everything seems to be connected just fine.

I recommend calling the people at Dobeck since no one has an answer and connections don't seem to be the problem. GL!

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Yeah, one would expect the people who sell the stuff to have worked out such issues. Contact THEM!!! Best of luck!

Archived