The MT-07 Forum

Any Austin Texas Area Riders Out There

googletx

Checking in from Kyle, TX. Bought mine used in May of 2016 and have been loving it ever since. It's mostly stock right now and planning on mods by next year.
Welcome to Kyle.  It's a neat little town.  I live in the old part of Kyle myself.  

@e30kawi , glad there are others in Kyle! I'm enjoying riding around Kyle and Buda as the weather has been around 60-75 degrees lately. If there are any meet-ups, I'd love to come out and ride with y'all! 

Here's a picture of me exploring the neighborhood:
8SB0aSf.jpg

You do you and I'll do me.

@e30kawi , glad there are others in Kyle! I'm enjoying riding around Kyle and Buda as the weather has been around 60-75 degrees lately. If there are any meet-ups, I'd love to come out and ride with y'all!  
Here's a picture of me exploring the neighborhood:
8SB0aSf.jpg

I would like to meet up for a ride at some point, but I am still bikeless at the moment.  I started a thread about it a while back http://fz07.org/thread/5273/riding-season-got    I am hoping to be on two wheels this summer.
  • Like 1

e30kawi, happy you're alive! Your leg looks wicked but you're alive and will eventually be able to ride again. I personally just finished recovering from an accident myself. I finished all my PT last month. What I could say is definitely follow the PT exercises they give, it'll ensure you heal quickly and properly. 

On the bright side, you'll be able to get the another FZ-07 that's newer! Let me know if you need any help modding your bike when you get it, I could always bring tools over  :D

Hi @martyinaustin, good to hear you're nearby! We should organize a small group ride once everyone is up and running and the weather is better! 

martyinaustin
Hi @martyinaustin , good to hear you're nearby! We should organize a small group ride once everyone is up and running and the weather is better! 
yeah buddy!  rode out to Circuit of the Americas area yesterday for kicks...so many odd spots out and around... 
heal up gents...my broken finger is still tricky but good enough...

m.
  • Like 1

e30kawi, happy you're alive! Your leg looks wicked but you're alive and will eventually be able to ride again. I personally just finished recovering from an accident myself. I finished all my PT last month. What I could say is definitely follow the PT exercises they give, it'll ensure you heal quickly and properly.  
On the bright side, you'll be able to get the another FZ-07 that's newer! Let me know if you need any help modding your bike when you get it, I could always bring tools over  :D
I am hoping to get a 2016 amor grey fz this summer if I can find one.  I was able  to save my ti akra and the 2wdw ecu that I have.  I am hoping for a quicker recovery this next go around. It is looking like I will be having a third surgery next month, but hopefully that will get me back into riding shape by this summer.

• 3 years later...

Someone Stole my 2017 red Fz-07, 6 days ago in north austin at walmart on parmer in the middle of the day. Last 4 of vin is 0783. I have reward out there. I just bought bike and owe a lot on it and it was my only vehichle so help is greatly appreciated.

20200222_201007.jpg