The MT-07 Forum

jeckler is the new Regional director -Phoenix!

Cruizin

I would like to thank @jeckler for volunteering to be the Regional director of Phoenix for FZ07.org! jeckler will be organizing group rides and events, recruiting new members and spreading the fz07.org love in the Phoenix area!

I look forward to many great group ride pics and videos and also look forward to coming down for a weekend event sometime!

Please help me in congratulating jeckler in his new volunteer position with fz07.org!

Congrats on the nomination @jeckler! Looking forward to seeing the awesome pics/vids of the events you put together with other members. Def makes for a fun adventure!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

autoentropy

Nice! Lets get a group ride going soon. Going to westgate on saturday for bike fest if anybody else wants to ride from the east valley!

• Premium Member

Thanks Cruizin and everyone. I'll try not to drag this place down with me. :) @autoentropy , I have an impromptu breakfast get together started for 6:30 Saturday morning, at Cracker Barrel in Mesa Riverview. I'll post in the Bikefest thread as well.

- Andy

• Premium Member

The valley is a rather big geographical area -- hopefully our new director will take that into account when organizing group rides, and not have them all start from the east valley ;)

• Premium Member

Payback for me having to ride all the way over to Surprise for the last one. :)
'Sides, not all the good roads are on the west side either. Who's up for Tucson?

- Andy

autoentropy
Thanks Cruizin and everyone. I'll try not to drag this place down with me. :) @autoentropy , I have an impromptu breakfast get together started for 6:30 Saturday morning, at Cracker Barrel in Mesa Riverview. I'll post in the Bikefest thread as well.
I might have a lot to drink on Friday but I will try and make it  :-X

• Premium Member
phicurious86

Didn't know such a thing existed. Good on Jeckler for volunteering.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

autoentropy
Payback for me having to ride all the way over to Surprise for the last one. :) 'Sides, not all the good roads are on the west side either. Who's up for Tucson?

Would be down with fair warning.

• Global Moderator

gratz dude
If ya need help setting things up with stuff in the west valley let me know.

Also up for a tuscon ride as long as I get at least a week warning

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived