The MT-07 Forum

Seat Concepts Group Buy

jeepinbassist

jeepinbassist

Hey everyone. A member of the FZ-07 Facebook page is organizing a group buy for the Seat Concepts seat upgrade. Seat Concepts needs at least 10 commitments before they can do the group buy. Currently we only have four. I'm posting here to let those of you who are not members of the Facebook group know. The discount will be 20% off.

Here is a link and info about the group buy. 

"I'm setting up a Seat Concepts group buy. We need 10 people to get 20% off.
Original price for front seat foam and cover along with matching rear cover is $195, making it $156 after the discount.
If you just want the front seat foam and cover it will be $120 ($150 originally).
To have them install on your seat add $20, you will have to ship your seat pan to them.
Once we have 10 I will let it go a few more days to give everyone a chance before locking it in."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10103150221183515&set=gm.1132864830091459&type=3&theater

If you are interested it would be easiest if you went to the Facebook page to let us know. If you are unable to do so please post on here and PM me. Thanks.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jeepinbassist
Says the link is invalid on my end of things...

It's working for me on my laptop and phone. Are you a member of the fb group?

jeepinbassist

I think the problem is because I'm copying the link from a closed group while being signed in on my facebook. So I guess you can let me know on here or if you are a member of the group or want to join you can comment on the Facebook post to let us know you're in.

• Premium Member

Hey guys I just made an account here. I'll monitor this thread and the Facebook post to make sure everyone who wants in is on the list.

OP:
It might be best to direct folks to www.seatconcepts.com to see the SC products and then come back here (FZ-07.org) and contact you if they are interested. The Seat Concepts website shows the FZ-07 'front seat' for $149.oo, minus your group-buy discount.

Hey everyone. A member of the FZ-07 Facebook page is organizing a group buy for the Seat Concepts seat upgrade. Seat Concepts needs at least 10 commitments before they can do the group buy. Currently we only have four. I'm posting here to let those of you who are not members of the Facebook group know. The discount will be 20% off. 
Here is a link and info about the group buy. 

"I'm setting up a Seat Concepts group buy. We need 10 people to get 20% off.

Original price for front seat foam and cover along with matching rear cover is $195, making it $156 after the discount.

If you just want the front seat foam and cover it will be $120 ($150 originally).

To have them install on your seat add $20, you will have to ship your seat pan to them.

Once we have 10 I will let it go a few more days to give everyone a chance before locking it in."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10103150221183515&set=gm.1132864830091459&type=3&theater

If you are interested it would be easiest if you went to the Facebook page to let us know. If you are unable to do so please post on here and PM me. Thanks.

• Premium Member

I love my seat concepts. I actually rode my bike there 2.5 hrs away and took my seat off right there while he changed it out and made it up right there while I waited. Then rode it all the way back home. Much more comfortable for me. I chose the gripper seat.

• Premium Member

I have one of these. It's worth the money in my opinion. I chose this over a competitors full replacement seat due to cost and aesthetics. I've ridden all day 8 hours on and off and was comfy. A huge improvement over the stock seat. With the stock seat after a half hour/hour I used to get uncomfortable. With the Seat Concepts cover I don't even think about it.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

twowheeladdict

Interested in front seat. Don't do Facebook. Do we contact and pay seat concepts directly?

2015 FZ-07

• Premium Member

Yes money will go directly to seat concepts.

When we hit 10+ I'll let them know and emails will go out to everyone with instructions on how to order.

jeepinbassist
I am interested but if you still only have 4 , I might have to go ahead and pay full price

We have nine if we count you.

DAMMMMMM!
Just saw this thread and I ordered mine yesterday.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• Premium Member

Email sent to everyone who provided me with their email address. If you haven't received an email from me PM me.

Also if anyone still wants in please email or pm me ASAP.

buffalobill

I sent them an email and called yesterday . As of yesterday they only had 7 , so if anybody is still on the fence , please jump

twowheeladdict
I sent them an email and called yesterday . As of yesterday they only had 7 , so if anybody is still on the fence , please jump

Bummer. I sent my email. Didn't get a confirmation email though. Was wondering if it went into their spam filter, but maybe they are waiting for the 10 orders to confirm.

2015 FZ-07

pineappleunderthesea
Bummer. I sent my email. Didn't get a confirmation email though. Was wondering if it went into their spam filter, but maybe they are waiting for the 10 orders to confirm.
I didn't get a confirmation email either.  So your theory makes sense, maybe they're waiting it out for a few days until they reach 10.

Archived