The MT-07 Forum

Seat Concepts Group Buy

jeepinbassist

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

I resent the email out to those that I think haven't sent Scott their info yet as a reminder. If one of you got it again just disregard. Hopefully everyone will have their info in by Monday. We should have 12 people.

603nytroxtx

Nothing here either. We have to be close by now.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

twowheeladdict

Hope this happens soon before I spend my $$ elsewhere. Don't really need a seat, but can't resist a group buy. :)

2015 FZ-07

Bump . . .

Come on people! Who wants to get in on this purchase? We get 20% off the purchase of this saddle, and the reviews are very good. We only need a few more people and we're off and running.

Cheers.

I resent the email out to those that I think haven't sent Scott their info yet as a reminder. If one of you got it again just disregard. Hopefully everyone will have their info in by Monday. We should have 12 people.

Sent my email address on a pm to you. Thanks for putting this together! Hope it goes through!

We have enough people but apparently some haven't sent their info to seat concepts.

Ok. Please let me know then if I am in the group buy or not so I can make the purchase either way. Before the end of the day would be great. I will purchase tomorrow.

pineappleunderthesea

Yeah, yesterday evening I emailed the Seat Concepts contact info that was given in the email to see if it was on or not, but no reply. I'll give it til the end of the week I guess.

• Premium Member
We have enough people but apparently some haven't sent their info to seat concepts.
Ok. Please let me know then if I am in the group buy or not so I can make the purchase either way. Before the end of the day would be great. I will purchase tomorrow.
I just sent you the email. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. 

I too emailed Scott yesterday asking for an update and haven't heard back yet. As soon as I hear anything I will update everyone. Sorry it's taken so long, I've done everything I could to make this happen as quickly as possible.

I just sent you the email. Check your spam folder if you don't see it. 

I too emailed Scott yesterday asking for an update and haven't heard back yet. As soon as I hear anything I will update everyone. Sorry it's taken so long, I've done everything I could to make this happen as quickly as possible.

Got it. Thanks! I will email Scott tonight!

twowheeladdict

I got contacted by email from Scott today. Once we get in our payments, they will form the seats and send them out. Let's get going people. :)

2015 FZ-07

pineappleunderthesea
Is Scott supposed to email each of us with total amount? No word yet, here any way...Mark
You need to contact him either via email or phone.  Once I got his email I actually called his office phone, confirmed what I wanted, and he took my credit card number.

I just called but Scotts in a meeting and then going to lunch so will order at 2:00pm which gives me a chance to ask for opinions, my initial thought was to get the all carbon fiber look because I wanted to be able to move around a bit without being hindered by the gripper top, besides I think I might like the look of the single texture material better but not sure. Which way are you guys/gals leaning?

pineappleunderthesea
I just called but Scotts in a meeting and then going to lunch so will order at 2:00pm which gives me a chance to ask for opinions, my initial thought was to get the all carbon fiber look because I wanted to be able to move around a bit without being hindered by the gripper top, besides I think I might like the look of the single texture material better but not sure. Which way are you guys/gals leaning?
I went with the all carbon, was afraid that the gripper might be too grippy from reviews I read (you need to get off the seat and then slide).  Maybe it's not a big deal, though.  Some say the all carbon can be slick, but "breaks" in eventually.

Carbon side/Gripper seat for driver and passenger for me. My daughter loves going on rides and she slides down a lot. Don't want her sliding off the seat either during quick acceleration. And I read that the new foam gets rid of the forward slope for the driver but I want to make sure I don't have the sliding forward towards the tank problem anymore.

Archived