The MT-07 Forum

Mulholland

fz07fanboy

• Premium Member

Yesterday, March 31, 2016, I had a few buddies that wanted to play with their drones and get some video so I volunteered riding my ninja 300 on "The Snake" . We had a total of 2 drones, 2 cameramen taking videos and pics and 3 cameras on my bike to out the whole thing together. I know people may have comments about doing this or that but I just wanted to share.

https://youtu.be/KGsvKE04WuU

Yesterday, March 31, 2016, I had a few buddies that wanted to play with their drones and get some video so I volunteered riding my ninja 300 on "The Snake" . We had a total of 2 drones, 2 cameramen taking videos and pics and 3 cameras on my bike to out the whole thing together. I know people may have comments about doing this or that but I just wanted to share. 
https://youtu.be/KGsvKE04WuU

that is some awesome video!

Nice video but I would've liked to have seen some wheelies and you lane split those two slow pokes on the bicycles to teach them a lesson.

Beemer

• Premium Member

I love riding my 300. When it comes to riding the twisties, it's my choice over the FZ07. I have nothing against the 07 because I love the power it has and comfort. I use it for less aggressive riding.

I'm curious as I've never been to CA.

From googling, I see that the road is 45mph. And obviously motorcyclists have to go even faster than that to drag knee on the curves... why is that place not a cop hot-spot?

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Its def a hot spot for cops but for safety reasons more than speeding. The county sherrifs know the Mulholland snake is landmark here for sport vehicle enthusiasts. So as long as you are not crossing lanes and riding wildly or above your ability, they just supervise. There are times when they will ticket cars and bikes for illegal parts or license plates not being disolayed properly. Its a great show for people just coming to watch the bikes and cars, so safety is number 1 for everyone involved riding the short 22 turn run.

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member
I'm curious as I've never been to CA. 
From googling, I see that the road is 45mph. And obviously motorcyclists have to go even faster than that to drag knee on the curves... why is that place not a cop hot-spot?
You don't have to carry a lot of speed to drag a knee. It's also form but I can do it at 45. It's a serious hit spot for CHP on the weekends but I went there early morning on a Thursday. This area is very well known and famous. Checkout YouTube channel Rnickeymouse. He is a famous videographer with high quality videos.

• Premium Member

Video removed by user....

:(

Was looking forward to watching it.

- Paulie

Archived