The MT-07 Forum

New FZ 07

fz70

Picked up a 2015 FZ 07 with 1800 miles today. Had wind screen, saddle bags, heated grips, bar end mirrors and radiator guard. It was a great price. This is my second bike at the moment, the other is an 03 Electra Glide, converted to a Street Glide. I only have 20 miles on it so far but what a fun bike. Dramatic difference from my Harley but that was the point. Looking forward to putting on the miles soon.

Welcome aboard! Where you from or do you wish to remain tall, dark and mysterious (?), ha!

Beemer

I think the link below will take you to my only current pic.  The weather has not been cooperating.   I live in Western, Ma about 50 miles North West of Boston.  I picked it up Friday night, we had thunderstorms Friday night, it rained all day Sat and snowed Sunday.   The roads dried out and I went for a short 1 hour ride Sunday, it was 37 with a wind advisory, it was very cold but I had to ride it.  It was great.  So light and responsive, I can tell it is going to be alot of fun.   Monday I wake up to 4 inches of snow so no rideing for a few days.  I did add a battery tender, phone holder and a phone charger yesterday.  Now just need to get some miles on it.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://s936.photobucket.com/user/Mbagley_us/embed/slideshow/Mobile%20Uploads"></iframe>

Archived