The MT-07 Forum

Motodemic

jeffkisthename

I also don't know how I feel about this light, but the more I look at it the more I begin to love it..

If anyone gets it keep us updated with pictures and mods that make it look better on our bikes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

Dropped off my bike to today for Motodemic to gather concepts and ideas for parts for our beloved MT/FZ-07. For now, enjoy this picture of their new replacement LED Headlights for the Triumph Speed and Street Triples.

Any of you guys wonder what it would look like on the MT/FZ?

786e5f98e7bd77bb31a63bcb8f388503.jpg

SigSide.jpg

• Global Moderator
jeffkisthename

@username nice! When did you get this done?

SigSide.jpg

AlbatrossCafe
lol nice. Let me know if you figure out what to do with that wiring bundle above the headlight. I didn't know what to do with mine either. Didn't really want to move it around a bunch in case my cheap as s*** dual headlights failed on me. It would be helpful to figure this out for when more people inevitably go for a setup like yours or mine. 
http://i.imgur.com/40G6Xte.jpg

^ get a huge key chain for your key, and then drape it over the bundle.

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member
@username nice! When did you get this done?

Oh jeez ya sorry definitely not mine. Found this guy on Reddit. Told him to join and post some pics up but then he gave me the go ahead to share them. Hope he joins though. Here is some more of his bike. Just to get an idea.

• 1 month later...

Archived