The MT-07 Forum

Turn signal adapter plates

Jeckler

• Premium Member

When I bought my bike, it had LED turn signals front and rear. It also has what I believe is a Graves fender eliminator. The signals were a bit jury-rigged, using a part of the stock front stalks and just kind of bolted to the edge of the hole in the back, so I bought 2 sets of Motodynamics turn signal adapter plates and installed them today. The fronts worked perfectly. The rears however are too big and don't fit in the 'pocket' of the FE. Right now they're on, but I'm wondering if anyone know of the correct plates to get. I didn't take any measurements, but they seem to be a few millimeters smaller in both directions. Google is letting me down right now, but I swear I found a page somewhere that had like 4 different sizes.

- Andy

bmwpowere36m3

I could swear they were the same size... I bought Evotech adapters, which were nice thick plastic. Actually a little under-sized, as in they wiggled in the opening... but totally covered it up.

• Premium Member

I found a thread on the FZ-09 forums where someone had the issue twice. He ended up enlarging the hole. I'm going to live with it for now, but will probably either upgrade to a creese1 FE, or integrate signals into the pockets under the seat and remove the Graves brackets all together.

- Andy

• Premium Member

Those are probably the same size as I what I got. The page I remember seeing actually listed the length and width of the sizes they had. But like I said, the ones on there work and I'm the only one that knows the aren't fitting perfectly.

- Andy

• Premium Member
Grind them down to size with a Dremel tool. Same thing happened to me on a Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit.
Me too.  I just used a fingernail emery board to grind down the inner part until it fit.   

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived