The MT-07 Forum

New to the thread from the most Northern most Eastern State!

SamJam05

The attached picture is my bike on a Sebago lake boat launch! It was like 43 degrees there yesterday with some strong wind, but couldn't resist the ride. I picked up the bike Friday and have put just over 200 miles on it since, with the temps not getting above 50 degrees. I can't stay off of this bike or these forums, thank you all for the posts and great information for modding this bike ordering mods (sliders first) real soon!

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b443/SamJam0523/IMG_0118%202_zps3tazwygf.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome samjam05! Good lookin' ride! Thanks for joining.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome, burrr 45 is my limit and it has been far and few between here in buffalo to have a dry and warm day.

Welcome, burrr 45 is my limit and it has been far and few between here in buffalo to have a dry and warm day.

Was 75 degrees today! Got a little ride in after work, cannot wait for the cold spells to end and the FZ-07 time to take over! Got a good load of scrap today from work so that means the modding will commence. I'm used to riding a dirtbike so I will be adding shorty levers, adding the frame sliders, fender eliminator, and different blinkers all around probably within the week!

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Another good thing about this bike is OEM parts are not expensive.

twowheeladdict

Welcome, an Aunt and Uncle had a place on Little Sabago Lake. Used to spend a couple weeks a summer with them.

Love the rugged Maine coastline. Toured there in 2014

20140528100BarHarborfromCadillacMountain_zps6266a892.jpg
20140530102MaineCoastline_zpse3b63cde.jpg20140530101Lighthouses_zps49eb5157.jpg

and the lobster rolls were awesome!
20140528003dAcadiaNationalPark_zps1c760fd4.jpg

Thanks for bringing back the memories of that ride.

2015 FZ-07

Welcome aboard, SamJam05! I can see the ripples across the water from the wind, burrrr! Soon enough though, the winds will die, the sun will shine through to warm your soul and your front end will be coming up with the daisies. Enjoy your new FZ07!

Beemer

Welcome aboard, SamJam05! I can see the ripples across the water from the wind, burrrr! Soon enough though, the winds will die, the sun will shine through to warm your soul and your front end will be coming up with the daisies. Enjoy your new FZ07! 

Crazy thing is, that was the calm side of the lake! Temps are down all week this week but just spent $250 on the bike so maybe installing some parts will make me smile about as much as riding :)

Crazy thing is, that was the calm side of the lake! Temps are down all week this week but just spent $250 on the bike so maybe installing some parts will make me smile about as much as riding :)
I bet a proper pipe that makes it sound bad-ass would help with the smiles.

Beemer

603nytroxtx

@samjam05 Welcome to the forum. I've only been member for a few weeks but this place is great! I ride out of Portland so I bet you will see me around.

2015 FZ-07 Graphite
*Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Works Finish
*2WDW ECU Flash
*OES Sliders
*GearBrake Flashing Smart Brake Light
*Creese Tail Tidy with LED
*TST Industries Flushmount front LED
*Motionpro R6 throttle tube
*Yamaha Fly Screen
*X-Grip with Bruudt mount

Archived