The MT-07 Forum

New rider

GAZ

Hello all!  I've also been a lurker and decided it's time to join. So good to find a place where I can learn about my bike and become more familiar with all there is to know about it. Seems like a really cool place. I'm from Cleveland, Tn, I'm 37 and new to riding. Got my FZ-07 July of 2015. Loving every minute of it!WZlCi0B.jpg

Welcome I'm 32 and first time riding too, part of the bucket list
What?  32?  In some other topic you referred to yourself as an oldie! 

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

• Premium Member

Welcome, and great choice!
If you haven't taken an MSF coarse, DO IT!
It's fun and will teach you things that even years of motorcycling can't.

Why can't left turners see us?

Welcome I'm 32 and first time riding too, part of the bucket list
Fk yeah im old, the body is done, but the mind is young. I got a auto immune disease that is taking its toll on me.  Fun times 

Fk yeah im old, the body is done, but the mind is young. I got a auto immune disease that is taking its toll on me.  Fun times
Ah yeah, I hear you.  I have a type of congenital heart disease diagnosed when I was a kid.  Just 2 years ago (I'm in my 30s as well) my heart started to do some freaky **** that I won't get into but I went to the doctor, he laid it out for me and I figured I would be dying soon enough (or I might live to 60+... who knows I have a literal ticking time bomb.  If I was a betting man, I'd say around the mid 40s I will croak) so I went to gettin' and got myself a motorcycle.  Definitely fun times. 

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

Welcome to the world of riding. The FZ-07 is a great choice. I see you already put sliders on your bike. Always one of the first suggestions I make to new riders. They saved my wife's bike.

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum, I didn't get a motorcycle until I was 27. Make sure you add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived