The MT-07 Forum

FZ07 from Ohio

aginsba1

Where in Ohio? Picked an awesome day to break it in!

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

• Premium Member

Right on! Grats! I'm around the Canton/Akron area myself. How much you get it for if you don't mind me asking?

I live in Columbus currently. I used to live in Beavercreek by Dayton about 15 years back. Saturday and Sunday were perfect couldn't have asked for better weather. Thanks everyone!

• 2 months later...

I know this was a long time coming. Finally, here's proof. I just want to say that riding has been one of the most liberating experiences of my life. I look forward to it every morning when I wake up and every evening when I leave work. When I'm out on the road its a sensory overload. The smell of the trees, the grass, a river nearby, really watching as the landscape passes me by, the sense of speed, the vulnerability. Its beautiful. I'm grateful to be able to share in the experience.

http://i.imgur.com/KxQmKMS.jpg

And that's enough bourbon for tonight.

Mmmmmmmmm, bourbon! Love the black, and love that shot... The photo I mean makers-mark-whisky-prize-pack-625x430.jpg

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

Archived