The MT-07 Forum

NFG from NC

jgillon7

Hey everyone. My name is James,living in western NC. I just picked up a 2016 FZ-07 yesterday from MR-Motorcycle in Asheville. I haven't had a chance to log many miles yet due to terrible weather but am looking forward to logging many in the future. 12523887_10153472518500924_4441722289339876351_n.jpg?oh=0e7ff63f00d9b30ffb52fcdc730b53a9&oe=5781078C

• Premium Member

Welcome, James!
I'm starting to appreciate this new color scheme. congrats on the bike!

Welcome James. Nice bike and even nicer place to live! Curious what you consider "bad weather". Wife & I are hoping to retire around your area because of the climate there... Oh, and the gorgeous scenery!

Enjoy!

“The real cycle you're working on is a cycle called yourself.”
— Robert M. Pirsig (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry Into Values)

Welcome James! Nice bike but what is that orange and black thing on your tank?

[attachment id=1554" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome to the forum, Digging the color! Make sure you add yourself to the Map!

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Welcome James. Nice bike and even nicer place to live! Curious what you consider "bad weather". Wife & I are hoping to retire around your area because of the climate there... Oh, and the gorgeous scenery! 
Enjoy!
Just been raining here... And in some of the higher elevations Asheville/Boone have been seeing some forms of "wintery mix Sleet/freezing rain/ snow 

haha its the red the owners manual, wear PPE, and a helmet sticker, it has since been removed. I took that photo before i even sat on the bike it was fresh out of the back of my truck! 

haha its the red the owners manual, wear PPE, and a helmet sticker, it has since been removed. I took that photo before i even sat on the bike it was fresh out of the back of my truck! 
Aaaah, good man! I figured it was something like that but you knew someone had to ask.  ;)  Ride safe, enjoy! 

Beemer

Wasn't even aware that was a color scheme! Just bought mine too, loving the low end torque coming from owning a WR250R

Archived