The MT-07 Forum

Thought The Copper Got Me Speeding

kojaxxx

Just mounted my GoPro onto my helmet and decided to go for a nice Easter Sunday 10am morning ride. I'm coming down a hill (an escarpment) and I know the police are usually at the bottom with a radar gun because its well known speed trap area the cops always use.

Anyways I thought the bugger got me and I was going to get my first ever speeding ticket. Lucky for me he got someone else. Man that was close.  

Also i haven't uploaded it yet but about 5 minutes later I'm about to pop a wheelie (nothing serious) and two cop cars pass right in front of me. Holy crap I thought. After that I took my ass home because I got lucky twice.  

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQErCYQiA6E]  

topazsparrow

hehe close call buddy.

Wish the cop would have pulled over the doucher with the blacked out side windows instead though.

• Premium Member

NICE! I had a close call last week myself...

I was on a freshly paved 55mph country road and not a car in sight. I decided to twist the throtle & open it up. As I aproach 100mph I see a white Ford F150 (aka SHERRIF) pull out and come my way. I pop up and gently apply the brakes hopeing that the air, the engine break, and light braking will not show too much nose dive as to cue him to me slowing down. I hit around 60mph as he passes and waves at me. I quickly give him a thumbs up. Then I hear my wife who is a ways behind me, yell in my ear via our SENA saying "YOU IDIOT THATS A COP!"

Either he was not paying attention or he rides a motorcycle and understands. I'm thinking he rides because of the wave.

When that cop walked out into the street it did look like he was coming for you, you lucked out. When your video stopped there was another video on you tube I liked about a fat, donut eating cop with "glazed eyes" that cracked me up. "POLICE OFFICER GOES BALISTIC WHEN CONFRONTING CITIZEN WHO KNOWS THE LAW"

Beemer

Archived