The MT-07 Forum

South bay are meet up

wangshin248

Im open Sunday if ur down I live in Daly City but can head south for the meet up. Let me know what's up Saturday's I can escape closer to 1pm.

Are you guys gonna make any stops along the way or stop anywhere for lunch or drinks?

I'm pretty much open!

Simbad, you live so close though we have yet to meet up... Hopefully soon.

My buddies are big beer drinkers and we're going to a place in SF called Cellarmaker tmr. You're welcome to join.

My buddies are big beer drinkers and we're going to a place in SF called Cellarmaker tmr. You're welcome to join.

I got a auto immune disease so I can't drink anymore also I get tired real easily. But if this old body can make it out I'll come with. ????

I got a auto immune disease so I can't drink anymore also I get tired real easily. But if this old body can make it out I'll come with. ????

No worries. Riding is more fun than drinking beers anyways.

• Premium Member

Is the meet up & riding day on Sunday 3 April ?
Are you guys planning on going to Alice's Restaurant ?

Is the meet up & riding day on Sunday 3 April ? Are you guys planning on going to Alice's Restaurant ?
im open for anything its my day off, use me but ill be in the back with the chicken stripes 

• Premium Member
Is the meet up & riding day on Sunday 3 April ? Are you guys planning on going to Alice's Restaurant ?
im open for anything its my day off, use me but ill be in the back with the chicken stripes

@simbadc650 - I wasn't sure if the ride is tomorrow or next Sunday, I have some plans with my family for tomorrow (Sunday).
Maybe we'll setup something where riders from northern Bay Area meet the riders from South Bay.
We could perhaps meet at Alice's Restaurant, and ride from there, will send an invite to both sides.
As for tomorrow, sorry I can't do it.

Sorry guys, I had plans to make it tmr also and bring a few friends along too, but I rode today and my check engine light came on and had problems starting. Only have 700 miles, so need to bring it back to the dealer for warranty. Hope it's nothing serious.

im here i see no other fz07's, guess it was dry. Heading back to dc then, all good motivation to get out. Next time buds!

Archived