The MT-07 Forum

Just picked up an FZ-07 in Phoenix

autoentropy

autoentropy

Just picked up a 2015 FZ-07 in white with 2800 miles for $6k. Bike looks absolutely mint. Even came with the Puig Touring Windscreen. Did I do well?

Mods ordered:
Yoshimura Full Exhaust Carbon Fiber
Bar end mirrors

Still trying to decide if I need the Power Commander V. I guess I will find out after the Yoshi is on.

Lqzph9O.jpg

• Global Moderator
Just picked up a 2015 FZ-07 in white with 2800 miles for $6k. Bike looks absolutely mint. Even came with the Puig Touring Windscreen. Did I do well? 
Mods ordered:
Yoshimura Full Exhaust Carbon Fiber
Bar end mirrors

Still trying to decide if I need the Power Commander V. I guess I will find out after the Yoshi is on.

Lqzph9O.jpg
Nice bike dude
welcome to the phoenix family
i'm out in the far west valley and there are several of us here around the valley

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

autoentropy
Nice bike dude welcome to the phoenix family
i'm out in the far west valley and there are several of us here around the valley

Good to know, thought I was all alone out here :) Have a few buddies who ride but most of them ride supermoto.

• Global Moderator

Nothin wrong with supermoto, but the fz is pretty fun at the track
Ive yet to do a true track day, but romping the hell out of it on a closed course is just a blast

• Premium Member

Wild guess, you bought the used one from Ride Now in Chandler? I'm in Mesa. Welcome.

- Andy

autoentropy
Wild guess, you bought the used one from Ride Now in Chandler? I'm in Mesa. Welcome.
Yeap. Talked them down from 7.4 OTD to 6 OTD. Anybody ever do Pavillions on Saturday?

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congrats! If you don't have a radiator guard, add that to your mods list. This forum has info on ones you can purchase or how to make one. Be safe out there.

You did well, nice bike & pic, I love the wall. Careful, nude employees there may want to take your nude bike.  ;)

Beemer

• Premium Member
xcarbonsteelx

Welcome and great color choice! I live in the West valley. You'll definitely need to come out and ride with us. We are in the planning stages for a ride next month.

- xCarbonSteelx

• Global Moderator
You did well, nice bike & pic, I love the wall. Careful, nude employees there may want to take your nude bike.  ;)
Out of all that artistic chaos....
you only notice the nude employee sign beemer?
Im juat wondering how i missed it :P

Out of all that artistic chaos.... you only notice the nude employee sign beemer?
lol! C'mon, I'm a guy, even if I see the word 'nude' in fine print I'm going to catch it.

Beemer

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome autoentropy! Nice bike and pic. Are you a physicist?

Illegitimi non carborundum

autoentropy
Out of all that artistic chaos.... you only notice the nude employee sign beemer?
lol! C'mon, I'm a guy, even if I see the word 'nude' in fine print I'm going to catch it.
Lol I didnt notice and I was there. Good catch.

autoentropy
Good background for a pic. Where is that place, I don't recognize it?
Behind Barsmith downtown.

autoentropy

Nope  (rofl)  just figured thermodynamics term for disorder and randomness would be good for a motorcycle forum. 

Archived