The MT-07 Forum

New to the forum but not bikes

iluvspdtt

Haven't got the bike yet but I'm going to the dealership this weekend to take care of all the paperwork and bs. I actually haven't even decided on the color yet. Back and forth between raven black and matte silver. Little about me, I started riding in Ohio at 15 and have had a couple nighthawk 650's, an r6 raven and a zx7r. I'm now 28 and live in California on the central coast.

dentalprodigy

Congratulations in advance and welcome. Post pictures of the bike and color you end up getting.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about it. I think I've decided to get the matte silver. I do body work professionally so if I don't like it and want change the color or make it gloss it won't be too difficult.

Went to the dealership and took care of all the paperwork today. Unfortunately my bike wasn't ready for delivery yet, it was still in the crate, so they are delivering it to my door next Thursday. The dealership is over 100 miles away so I really didn't want to drive back there to get it. Time to start ordering parts i suppose. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

And before I even started or put a single mile on it I installed an integrated taillight, fender eliminator, and front flush mount signals.
20160407_185509_zpsoyi9ce5s.jpg
20160408_191823_zpsabkt3i1h.jpg

Then today I took off the decals on the tank covers.
20160409_124648_zpsxo0hjrpk.jpg

Archived