The MT-07 Forum

Official White FZ07 Picture Thread

Nekkid07

• Premium Member

[attachment id=1538" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1539" thumbnail="1]

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Ya statistics shows that white is the best colour. You can't argue with that. It's just science.

• Global Moderator

White with black frame is best
It retains its properties from the red panels and makes it faster :)

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
IMG_0034.jpg
I may be joining the snow team

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Here's mine - i repainted it all this winter, went with the same color white, but went with a matte finish and Yamaha Blue

IMG_1288_zps3mbdlswz.jpg

IMG_1284_zps2hozrto8.jpg

Here's mine - i repainted it all this winter, went with the same color white, but went with a matte finish and Yamaha Blue

IMG_1288_zps3mbdlswz.jpg

Niiiiiiice. I bet it's hard to keep those rims clean though. Still, looks really sharp.

Niiiiiiice. I bet it's hard to keep those rims clean though. Still, looks really sharp.
I try to wipe it down when I get home each night, but it really doesn't show the grime as much as I thought it would. I also use wheel wax on them every couple of months to keep the brake dust from sticking 

Anyone got a pic of a white fz07 with blurple frame?

@dewski posted his a few posts above.

Here is mine before windscreen

img_0010.jpg

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Anyone got a pic of a white fz07 with blurple frame?

img_0010.jpg

Nice man. How u like that color scheme?

I've had it that way since Dec 2014, I really liked it initially but over time I kept thinking it looks like some type of cop motorcycle. Haha. Doesn't help my main jacket is black and my helmet is white.

I also reverted back to graphite gray for a few months but then the blurple seat cowl and headlight accents didn't match the graphite gray that much so I switched it back to white.  I actually like it again now that the blue windscreen is on, but I haven't taken any pics of it with the windscreen.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

I've had it that way since Dec 2014, I really liked it initially but over time I kept thinking it looks like some type of cop motorcycle. Haha. Doesn't help my main jacket is black and my helmet is white. 
I also reverted back to graphite gray for a few months but then the blurple seat cowl and headlight accents didn't match the graphite gray that much so I switched it back to white.  I actually like it again now that the blue windscreen is on, but I haven't taken any pics of it with the windscreen.

Haha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Moderator
Is the tail section matte black on the white 2015?

Matte black plastic, just like all the others. Only the panels and the front fender 'winglets' are coloured.

joshalamew

I like that. I have a 2016, black (Raven) and swapped the plastics to white. My tail is gloss though, not matte. Perhaps I'll switch those too.

Archived