The MT-07 Forum

MT-07 Motocage red frame trellis part. Found it!

go4geoff

Im sure I'm not the only one that's been looking for the red frame cage trellis that comes on the new 2016 MT07 Motocage model. I've been scouring online to find just that part to add my US model FZ07. And now thankfully to an awesome person on IG, I have found the part number!
1WS-F43B0-00-00
As you probably already know, it's only available in Europe so expect to pay a higher dollar to get one. From what I seen its about 300 USD shipped international. But for sure it's gonna be one of the next things I do for my ride! I was told that it's also offered in the hi-viz fluorescent color as well. I know there are at least a few other members here who are looking to add one too hah.

• Like 2

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Global Moderator
Im sure I'm not the only one that's been looking for the red frame cage trellis that comes on the new 2016 MT07 Motocage model. I've been scouring online to find just that part to add my US model FZ07. And now thankfully to an awesome person on IG, I have found the part number! 1WS-F43B0-00-00
As you probably already know, it's only available in Europe so expect to pay a higher dollar to get one. From what I seen its about 300 USD shipped international. But for sure it's gonna be one of the next things I do for my ride! I was told that it's also offered in the hi-viz fluorescent color as well. I know there are at least a few other members here who are looking to add one too hah.

Where are you getting this part from???
dont want cage but panels and other acc items would be awesome

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

First link that I found for the cage is http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/cms/en/genuine-spare-parts/yamaha-spare-parts?itemid=1WSF43B00000. Haven't looked at the rest of the site but I'm sure they'll offer the other parts for the Motocage model if they have the frame cage avail to purchase.

• Thanks 1

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• 3 years later...
On 3/24/2016 at 6:46 AM, go4geoff said:

First link that I found for the cage is http://www.kfm-motorraeder.de/cms/en/genuine-spare-parts/yamaha-spare-parts?itemid=1WSF43B00000. Haven't looked at the rest of the site but I'm sure they'll offer the other parts for the Motocage model if they have the frame cage avail to purchase.

Many thanks for the Link.

I'm in Thailand and couldn't find the parts here (only Japan mister) so it's a bit convoluted but I am having the crash bars shipped to UK by DHL then a friend will bring them out.

Not a cheap quest esp as I also bought the Aero crash protectors to fit them from R&G Racing.

PS - I didn't look for any other items, just the crash bars I got obsessed with.

Edited by mickba
PS

persydonkers
4 hours ago, mickba said:

Many thanks for the Link.

I'm in Thailand and couldn't find the parts here (only Japan mister) so it's a bit convoluted but I am having the crash bars shipped to UK by DHL then a friend will bring them out.

Not a cheap quest esp as I also bought the Aero crash protectors to fit them from R&G Racing.

PS - I didn't look for any other items, just the crash bars I got obsessed with.

Thailand. Have you ever used 

They have some cool lookN stuff. Not really related to the topic just curious. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, persydonkers said:

Thailand. Have you ever used 

They have some cool lookN stuff. Not really related to the topic just curious. 

New one on me.
Given the Moto Cage stuff never made it to US shores the topic is bound to roam about.

Thanks, looking now.

Dammit wish you'd told me yesterday.  

Edited by mickba
Sobbing

• Premium Member

HIGDONION makes pretty killer cages 😁

• Like 1

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW