The MT-07 Forum

Hello from warm and sunny Buffalo

zaffer

Hello from warm n sunny buff....no that not right...its cold and cloudy here, for most of the year anyway. But I did it, like so many or most of us here on this forum I bought a FZ-07. A 2015 not to long ago, just got it home and have put a microscopic 100 miles on the thing. It is still too cold, for me anyway, to put on an real miles. But this is my hello to the forums. Put R&G sliders all the way around and a windshield on.
p><p> <a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/whiskeyfingerz/fz07/10635833_10101636066227205_449088367163995948_n_zpsrscgfw7o.jpg' alt='10635833_10101636066227205_449088367163995948_n_zpsrscgfw7o.jpg'>

• Global Moderator

Congrats and a warm welcome. Hot looking bike you've got there. See, it's getting warmer in Buffalo already.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome zaffer! Have you removed your warning sticker yet? Check out this thread for questionable advice on that while you're waiting for warmer weather.  :)

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Congrats on getting the best color combo

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Welcome. I'm about an hour north of you in Canada. Been wanting to check out your city of Buffalo instead of passing threw all the time.

I just got my FZ also. It's such a blast. The nice weather is almost here. It's been hard doing the break in so far
You just want to crank the trottle.

Welcome aboard and nice choice in bikes! I don't wash mine and I still get compliments!  :o   (I.J.)

Beemer

Welcome zaffer! Have you removed your warning sticker yet? Check out this thread for questionable advice on that while you're waiting for warmer weather.  :)

Yea, been working on getting it off, the day they printed my label it seems like they used a shit PET vinyl with a weak laminate. So blech. Work in progress.

Archived