The MT-07 Forum

Howdy from NY!

foxracing254

foxracing254

Hey all, just put a deposit on a 2015! I wanted to buy one last year but couldn't pull it off with my truck payment, but that's over in 2 months, so I'm pulling the trigger. I've had my heart set on pearl white since the beginning, but nobody up here has one. The dealer around the corner has one in rapid red, and they offered to drop the cost $300 and order me white body panels! Anyhow, I'm blabbering. I'm taking it home tuesday, and I can't wait to start getting into it and getting advice from you guys.

• Global Moderator

Howdy neighbour, welcome and congrats. You will love it for sure. You will have a white bike with a black frame, a sweet combo imo. respect-048.gif

• Premium Member

Welcome and congrats! Sounds like you found a good dealership.

Why can't left turners see us?

foxracing254
Welcome and congrats! Sounds like you found a good dealership.
They're normally pretty stingy, but they're pushing the 16s hard and it worked in my favor!

foxracing254
Howdy neighbour, welcome and congrats. You will love it for sure. You will have a white bike with a black frame, a sweet combo imo. respect-048.gif
That's what I thought! Just a little more unique than the next guy.

foxracing254

I've been researching the snot out of these bikes and all the competitors (as I do with big purchases) and I am beyond excited to get on this thing. While I'm at it, anyone over 6' riding one? I'm 6'3" with a 32" inseam. I feel like I look a little ape-ish on it, but it feels comfortable as hell on the floor. I won't know for sure til I ride it for sure, but I've seen a lot of reviews by tall guys that say it rides great.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome foxracing254! Congratulations and post some pics when you bring it home.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome fellow NYer. !

#weridenyc
2012 FZ8 (Grizzly)
IXIL Hyperlow XL L3X Exhaust
CRG Levers
Traf-X LED Turn Signals
OES Frame Sliders

Archived