The MT-07 Forum

New guy from PA

hefae

[div style=text-align:left]Hey everyone I'm Jeff aka Hefae from Pennsylvania.  I just picked up my 2015 fz07 a week ago, and love her!  A year ago I looked at this same bike, but didn't have the means to buy.  Now that i got a promotion at work i went to the dealer and she was still there so i figured it was destiny :) .   Really happy with the bike so far and even though it's still freezing out I've been riding as much as I can.  Anyway it's good to be here!
FB_IMG_1458391207681_zpst3djr8ng.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip  TL;DR didn't have money for fz07 now I do and love it.[/div]

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and congratulations! If you don't have one yet, look into getting or making a radiator guard. There is info on this forum to help you find one to purchase or even make one for your new ride. Where are you located in PA? I'm from Chester Springs, which is an hour west of Philly.

Welcome! It's good that you ride it in the cold now so that way when it's warm out it'll already be broke in and ready for the wild side.

Beemer

Thanks for the welcome everybody! Kayaker I live on the other side of the state in between Pittsburgh and Erie, but I travel all over PA for work. In fact I was in Easton, PA last week, and my last project was in Warrington.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome hefae! She's a beaut! It was destiny that you be together and red is the fastest color. Vote here.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator
Thanks for the welcome everybody! Kayaker I live on the other side of the state in between Pittsburgh and Erie, but I travel all over PA for work. In fact I was in Easton, PA last week, and my last project was in Warrington.
A northerner eh?
welcome dude
spent a couple years over in coraopolis
pitt and the surrounding areas have some of the best back roads
unless theres ice on the road

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I live near Kittanning. If your ever in the area let me know and we'll go for a ride!

Archived