The MT-07 Forum

Scrambler

3up

Dude that looks unique and awesome as hell!!

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

• Premium Member

@slomo That looks awesome! What are all of your mods? How did you do the headlight?

Why can't left turners see us?

All that's missing is a high mounted pipe and front mudguard.  Oh and that instrument gauge...

Engaging with people that have personality disorders on a message board is like arguing with a rock.

twowheeladdict

I came close to buying a Ducati Scrambler, but the dealer fees made it double what I paid for the FZ07. Plus it exceeded my weight requirement for loading in the truck.

What all did you change besides tires, headlight, and never going to ride in the rain or mud without a front fender.

2015 FZ-07

• 1 month later...

Head light shell was Amazon, LED headlight is JW Speaker, tail light is the LED that other people here have used . Zard pipe, Fab work- Higdonion Fab works this guy rocks, forks Ricor Intimidators, working on shock it will be Ricor also. Bars adventure pro taper 3" riser longer twin brake lines longer clutch cable oh and TKC 80s 130 front 170 rear . 130 needs some work to fit. Its a work in progress. Coming soon SC seat hand guards finnish dash grab handles, luggage plate. new chain and sprockets lower gearing lighter chain. Its easy just takes shit load of money that I don't have, and lots of time that no one has. Seriously this bike is a blast to ride in the dez here big fun to pass dirt bikes they are like WTF is that doing out here.

[attachment id=1696" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1697" thumbnail="1]
The dash will be a lot better looking after Kris is done with it but its basicly it

• Premium Member

I like that a lot, especially the aux lighting beneath it.

Your build is progressing along really nicely.

Everything went braap.

[attachment id=1698" thumbnail="1]
Luggage plate for big trips, just unbolt it and put passenger seat back on.

Very cool! How does that Zard pipe sound? I've had my eye on it for a little while.

As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived