The MT-07 Forum

Bikini bike wash and BBQ

jerryv

Oh damn, I wish I was in NE New Jersey! Post some pics and I'll put em on the front page since the weekly featured member contest is dead (nobody enters anymore).

Rules state no nudity, but damn man, Bikini's are A Ok by me. And if there is a dude in a Bikini, share that for the female members just to be fair!

And if there is a dude in a Bikini, share that for the female members just to be fair!
Will do for sure ... hope for a warm sunny day  ::)  Only think naked there will by my FZ.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Rules state no nudity, but damn man, Bikini's are A Ok by me. And if there is a dude in a Bikini, share that for the female members just to be fair!

That's right!

Cruizin, ARE there any more lady riders here yet? Even though our numbers are increasing we are still very rare. I suspect of those, not very many would go on a forum either. But I wait and hope...............

There was a gathering called the Steel Horse Sisterhood in Colorado this past spring. One of the events was firemen would wash the bikes. If some bikini pics appear I could always put up a few pics of that. (just to be fair, of course) :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Where did you get that picture? that's me on the right ! (left is Cruizin, picture was taken during a work meeting).

Told you I needed some pants !!   :D

Archived