The MT-07 Forum

Just in time for the season....

fzachary07

Great forum you have here, already coming in handy and I don't have my FZ07 for two weeks the wait has been excruciating, but it is located pretty far from me. It will be just in time for hopefully steady warm weather here in Iowa.
Cant wait to get riding been on dirtsicles for quite a while finally bored and stable ready for something more fun. Already getting basic parts for her next will be exhaust which I am having a hard time deciding on which one I want. Looking for a loud yet crisp sound leaning towards Akrapovic right now maybe Two Brothers but we'll see I got some time yet. 

2015 FZ-07 1,000 miles Liquid Graphite/BlueYosh fender eliminator Smoked LED blinkers LighTech Frame and Axle SlidersLooking for mirrors and exhaust...then power commander 
P.S how does one attach a picture they have saved? 

dentalprodigy

You can share it to imgur.com by uploading it from your phone/PC and then copy paste the link in your “quick reply ". That's what I've been doing.

Big congrats on your bike. 1000 miles? Barely broken in. You're gonna love it

Welcome!

I second that two bros exhaust :) They only recently posted a black series on their site, which I think looks light years better than the standard.

You can also order from Dobeck performance on the forums since you get a discounted price, and can get a fuel controller for only a little more than the exhaust alone.

http://fz07.org/board/33/dobeck-performance-exhaust-stage-kits

Check out all the vendors here, they have pretty cool upgrades.

Archived