The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Atlanta OTD pricing ?

aerove26

Hi Guys,

I finally took the MSF course this past weekend and now have a license waiver. I'm planning to get the 07 either in impact blue color or Armor gray. However i can't seem to get any of the dealerships to send me an OTD price without physically being at the store.

What can i consider as a reasonable OTD price ? Mountain Motorsports has the fz-07 listed at 6290. 

http://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/Mountain-Motorsports-Roswell-782876/listing/2016-Yamaha-FZ-07-115903477

twowheeladdict

I call and ask. When they hem and haw I mention that I need know how much to write the check for.

2015 FZ-07

So I got a quote from cycle speciality . They quoted me 8324 OTD. 399 for freight, 165 handling , 189 doc fee and 39 licensing fee and 6990 for the bike .

Is this in line with what everyone is paying of is it more?

• Premium Member

I would keep calling around until you find dealers that are at most $7500 OTD (and that may still be high).
I'm also basing this on what you can get them for in California because we usually have higher prices than most other states.

bmwpowere36m3

There's a whole thread devoted to FZ-07 pricing.... with MANY responses. Then you need to go around to local dealers and haggle.

Thanks for the responses guys. I got multiple quotes from different dealers. I ended up using the costco pricing, the bike was 7450 OTD (plus 997 for YES) from Gainesville Motorsports. This was better than every quote i got from most of the dealers and involved 0% haggling.

Archived