The MT-07 Forum

Where are all my rider members from LA!?

go4geoff

Since I bought my new FZ07 in beginning of February I haven't seen many other FZ riders on the streets of LA? I'm in the valley, near Woodland Hills. According to our member map we have a gang of people in this warm city! Sooo new recent thread to meet and ride with other FZs. C'mon people I'm bored riding solo most of the time! Members chime in for whose down to cruise or hit the canyons! Lol

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Welcome. We're all over the place.... just had a ride a couple of weekends ago with a fellow fzo7.org member.... maybe check this thread out from time to time... I just tend to post new rides on this thread... http://fz07.org/post/7857/thread

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Welcome. We're all over the place.... just had a ride a couple of weekends ago with a fellow fzo7.org member.... maybe check this thread out from time to time... I just tend to post new rides on this thread... http://fz07.org/post/7857/thread

Awesome, yeah I saw the thread! Seems to be a bike night this Friday in Pasadena too. That thread is for group rides to meet, I was trying to see if there are riders who were down to ride with free time during the week too =)

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

we can do a friday ride here in my part of the woods.. Bouquet canyon to San Francisquito or Lake Hughes road.... let me know... I'm sure I can get others to join us as well

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Just got my FZ07 last week. I actually saw you riding down Canoga a couple times and at Wheels in Motion when i was getting the bike (if im not mistaken). Shoot me a PM, after next weeks midterm ill be more than down to ride!

Hey @sayg! I didn't know anyone noticed me riding around town haha. But yea I'm usually at Wheels in Motion for new parts or gear alot. Which color did you go with? Please tell me you got the new pewter grey /neon yellow combo? Last time I was at the dealership someone had just bought it and they were rolling into the service dept to prep it for delivery.

Yessir! That was me, i came by and checked out your bike because the black and white was the one I wanted. I'm not a big fan of the neon but its better than the blurple in my opinion. Always willing to trade parts ;)

Yessir! That was me, i came by and checked out your bike because the black and white was the one I wanted. I'm not a big fan of the neon but its better than the blurple in my opinion. Always willing to trade parts ;)
Lol the black and white was the color combo I had to have as well. Didn't buy my bike from wheels in motion because they didn't really know a white/black one existed. But I was super bummed to know that the euro color was released for the US market a week after I got my bike. I seriously would have considered going for that color scheme. It's so sexy loud and attention drawing! Shoot me a PM with ur number tho, I ride with a few other FZs and some a few really cool guys I've also met while at wheels in motion. :thumbup:

Another angeles crest hway ride this saturday... 9:30am meetup at Chevron in Sunland... address 8556 Foothill Blvd, Sunland-Tujunga... although I might be bringing my ninja 300 this time... we will see..... more than welcome to join in..

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Dude thanks for the invite @asaulo1 ! My bike isnt up and running tho, as my ecu is removed to be reflashed. It's supposed to be done on Friday, so I'm hoping that stays true so I can make the meet. If not then def on the next run! :thumbup:

• Premium Member
Dude thanks for the invite @asaulo1 ! My bike isnt up and running tho, as my ecu is removed to be reflashed. It's supposed to be done on Friday, so I'm hoping that stays true so I can make the meet. If not then def on the next run! :thumbup:

Hahaha
The guy who is dying to ride with others can't make the trip? :P

Lol righttt? Finally the one time I can get members to link up to ride and my bike has to be upgraded. Sacrifices...haha

• 4 weeks later...

Another ACH ride this Saturday via the back way thru 9 mile. Let me know if there's any interest.

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

• 3 weeks later...

Heading to the Mulholland snake in a few min. Any fellow FZ riders out there today? Or wanna come practice some canyons?

Archived