Sign in to follow this  
Lildrumr

Akrapovic Carbon/Stage 1 kit from DP

Lildrumr
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Akrapovic Carbon/Stage 1 kit from DP!  

• Like 2

caliesv
You're going to love it
  • Like 1

graydations
is that the one with the loop on the pipe?

xeon
Yes, the Akra Carbon has the extended loop on it to maintain the original length of the oem exhaust.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

so1102
yes

Lildrumr

Yep. Supposedly to get the required header length to gain maximum performance.

Beemer
If you hadn't spent all your money on those two girls to pose with you, you could have one too.  ;)  Ha!

Beemer

seega7
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Akrapovic Carbon/Stage 1 kit from DP!  

Howdy. I'd like to know your impressions after riding with it a while. I have the same set up with o2 sensor removed and snorkel + cover removed as well. EJK settings I'm using are the ones recommended for these mods. I have played with the settings some to try and get more power in the higher gear roll'ons. I like the fact that I can hear that deep rumble when I throttle up in any of the gears or even just cruising. What I'm not crazy about is the "raspy metal on metal vibrating sound" that occurs when in neutral and I rev it and let off. This also happens when going through the motions of changing gears and the engine breaking kicks in for a split second. I think this is common with this exhaust but any feedback is appreciated. 

Lildrumr

Howdy. I'd like to know your impressions after riding with it a while. I have the same set up with o2 sensor removed and snorkel + cover removed as well. EJK settings I'm using are the ones recommended for these mods. I have played with the settings some to try and get more power in the higher gear roll'ons. I like the fact that I can hear that deep rumble when I throttle up in any of the gears or even just cruising. What I'm not crazy about is the "raspy metal on metal vibrating sound" that occurs when in neutral and I rev it and let off. This also happens when going through the motions of changing gears and the engine breaking kicks in for a split second. I think this is common with this exhaust but any feedback is appreciated. 

I haven't noticed that. But could also be too caught up enjoying the thunderclap every time I crack the throttle! Lol! I'll pay more attention and get back to you.