Sign in to follow this  
kojaxxx

New Member from Ontario Canada.

kojaxxx
Just thought I would say Hi. I have been here looking around for about a month while I wait for my new 2016 FZ-07. Some great information with what seems to be a close knit community of FZ 07 owners. Looking forward to to be part of the group. 

A little info for those that might care. I upgraded from a Honda 2013 CBR250 to the 2016 FZ-07 and have had the FZ for about 2 days so far. Took about 5 weeks of me waiting from the time I bought her to get the bike from Japan here to Ontario Canada. The color scheme night fluo are the first ones to arrive in Canada. My bike was built Jan 16 according to a sticker. 

When I really confirmed I wanted a new bike, the choices I came to were the 2015 Suzuki GSXR600/750 or the 2016 Yamaha FZ-07. 
So far I'm really really happy with the FZ-07. I have about 210kms/130miles so far and absolutely love the bike. It literally feels like I can throw the bike around as much as the 250. Its so light and agile. Another particularity thing that I love is actually going through the gears. I know the Suzuki would of been mostly 1st and 2nd gear for most of the type of riding I do.

Oh......  and the sound. Man that exhaust sounds throaty even with the stock exhaust. 
I will post some pictures later since I left my phone at a friends last night.
  • Like 5

Guru
Hello fellow Ontarionian, welcome. Glad you could join and great to have you here.

Where in Ontario are you located? I'm about 40 minutes north-east of Kingston.

kojaxxx
Ah nice. I'm in Hamilton. I looked you up on the Member Map. Only time I'm up around your area is when I'm passing to get to the White Mountains in New Hampshire. Thousand islands is one of the few places I still haven't visited. I will have to make it there one day. 

Beemer
Welcome aboard! Member gallery.

Beemer

Dirk
Hello and welcome! I miss Canada so much...

Baniere%20300x60_zpstsvyokit.jpg

kojaxxx
Why did you go to France. Come back.

kojaxxx
Here s a picture of my new bike. I threw up some in member galleries also.

20160312_161557_zpsuek5zn52.jpg
20160312_161551_zpsd9mlwlpl.jpg
  • Like 3

biggaudi
Welcome! And damn those rims pop!!

kojaxxx
Yeh the color is pretty out there. Wasn't sure at first but I did fall in love with it when I seen an FZ 09 in person with the color scheme. I knew from there that this is what I wanted.

blueangel
Welcome! I'm in Mississauga. Have fun with FZ-07. It's a blast!

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome! Man those rims do pop. Enjoy your new ride, she is a beauty.

Guru
Ah nice. I'm in Hamilton. I looked you up on the Member Map. Only time I'm up around your area is when I'm passing to get to the White Mountains in New Hampshire. Thousand islands is one of the few places I still haven't visited. I will have to make it there one day. 
Yes, you should visit this area, it is beautiful and not too well known so not too touristy. Lots of back roads and s humungous amount of lakes and ahum.... islands. The thousand only refers to the islands in the St Laurence river and they got that wrong too, because there are 1,864 of them haha.