The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Riders of Las Vegas

12ival

Also, our very own FZ07 expert @bellissimoto is right there in Vegas. 6175 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120

Stop in and tell Pauli hi!  We need to get him to host a Las Vegas event/ride/meet and greet. I bet a bunch of SO Cal members would show up and we could make a fun weekend out of it. i'll be flying down to see them this spring to do an article, who knows? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Im sure there are. People get lazy and don't login, just read. I'll share this for you on FB and get ya some attention. 

Thanks Cruizin! I totally forgot about FB. hah

7 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Also, our very own FZ07 expert @bellissimoto is right there in Vegas. 6175 S Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120

Stop in and tell Pauli hi!  We need to get him to host a Las Vegas event/ride/meet and greet. I bet a bunch of SO Cal members would show up and we could make a fun weekend out of it. i'll be flying down to see them this spring to do an article, who knows? 

I always see the shop on my way to work but that's at like 4 am. haha I'll probably stop by one of these days to check out their wares. 

A meet and greet would be awesome. Aside from So Cal, maybe AZ folks too.
Better yet, just do a tour with riders joining from each stop.

• Like 2

Hey guys!

Yes I'm still around.  Been busy with my race team as of late though.  I'm totally down for a ride!  I like the idea of a tour with riders joining from each stop...sounds like a great idea!

:)

- Paul

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Bumping this thread as i've been riding around alot more and getting some riding experience.
Here's a photo of my 2 year old bike with barely 1k miles. Did my first oil change on the bike last week and rode around. lol Nothing crazy. Maybe ride to lake mead/ hoover dam one of these days.

56161941_130121861414019_5597977438860946938_n.jpg

Edited by _jdirty
submitted2soon

bellissimoto
19 hours ago, _jdirty said:

Bumping this thread as i've been riding around alot more and getting some riding experience.
Here's a photo of my 2 year old bike with barely 1k miles. Did my first oil change on the bike last week and rode around. lol Nothing crazy. Maybe ride to lake mead/ hoover dam one of these days.

56161941_130121861414019_5597977438860946938_n.jpg

I think I may have seen you out and about not too long ago!  You should definitely stop by the shop!

- Paul

• Global Moderator
On 12/22/2017 at 8:25 AM, _jdirty said:

Thanks Cruizin! I totally forgot about FB. hah

I always see the shop on my way to work but that's at like 4 am. haha I'll probably stop by one of these days to check out their wares. 

A meet and greet would be awesome. Aside from So Cal, maybe AZ folks too.
Better yet, just do a tour with riders joining from each stop.

I've been out from phoenix to meet Paul a couple times now. 

It's about a 6 hour drive from here to Vegas and it's a bit boring until you get near Nevada and into the mountains

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

On 4/26/2019 at 7:10 AM, bellissimoto said:

I think I may have seen you out and about not too long ago!  You should definitely stop by the shop!

- Paul

Very likely since I do pass pecos going home sometimes! Is your FZ full time track bike now? I’ve always wanted to see it in person. Haha

On 4/26/2019 at 8:13 AM, sorkyah said:

I've been out from phoenix to meet Paul a couple times now. 

It's about a 6 hour drive from here to Vegas and it's a bit boring until you get near Nevada and into the mountains

That sounds like a lengthy ride. I haven’t ridden that long or far yet. Since i mostly just commute but slowly venturing out now that i’m a little more comfortable with the bike. 

• Global Moderator
43 minutes ago, _jdirty said:

Very likely since I do pass pecos going home sometimes! Is your FZ full time track bike now? I’ve always wanted to see it in person. Haha

That sounds like a lengthy ride. I haven’t ridden that long or far yet. Since i mostly just commute but slowly venturing out now that i’m a little more comfortable with the bike. 

i'll be heading out there on the 15th of may on my way to reno with the gf and a friend on our way to a convention in reno

@pgeldz you up for another stop at cafe berlin?

would be a bit later than last time.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

bellissimoto
On 4/27/2019 at 1:08 PM, _jdirty said:

Not yet :)  I just got done racing my R3 in CVMA as an Expert this season, and placed 2nd overall in both the championships I was competing in, on a bone stock, 3 year old motor on pump gas.

I want to turn Pro and race MotoAmerica, but the Junior Cup class has an age limit which I'm way above, haha.

The plan is to club race my FZ-07, and try and do the West Coast MotoAmerica Rounds...then move up to literbikes after that.

Not sure how far I'll take the FZ-07 in race trim.  There is a guy on one with suspension and airbox that's right up there with Jason Madama, who finished top three in Moto America in Pro twins last year, so it can be done on a rather stock bike.  This guy just has a belly pan, no race bodywork, and still has his turn signals...so it's possible.

You guys already know my bike is pretty well sorted, especially for track days, but racing?  I may add (or subtract) some items :)

-Paul

• Like 1

bellissimoto
On 4/27/2019 at 1:50 PM, sorkyah said:

i'll be heading out there on the 15th of may on my way to reno with the gf and a friend on our way to a convention in reno

@pgeldz you up for another stop at cafe berlin?

would be a bit later than last time.

Just hit me up a few days before and I'll see what's what :)

- Paul

2 hours ago, bellissimoto said:

Not yet :)  I just got done racing my R3 in CVMA as an Expert this season, and placed 2nd overall in both the championships I was competing in, on a bone stock, 3 year old motor on pump gas.

I want to turn Pro and race MotoAmerica, but the Junior Cup class has an age limit which I'm way above, haha.

The plan is to club race my FZ-07, and try and do the West Coast MotoAmerica Rounds...then move up to literbikes after that.

Not sure how far I'll take the FZ-07 in race trim.  There is a guy on one with suspension and airbox that's right up there with Jason Madama, who finished top three in Moto America in Pro twins last year, so it can be done on a rather stock bike.  This guy just has a belly pan, no race bodywork, and still has his turn signals...so it's possible.

You guys already know my bike is pretty well sorted, especially for track days, but racing?  I may add (or subtract) some items :)

-Paul

This had me looking at the Twin cup stuff. This is super cool. Before i start training to be a track rider.. i need to figure out if i can reach the grips if i convert to clip ons. hahaha

bellissimoto
1 hour ago, _jdirty said:

This had me looking at the Twin cup stuff. This is super cool. Before i start training to be a track rider.. i need to figure out if i can reach the grips if i convert to clip ons. hahaha

Lol!