The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Riders of Las Vegas

12ival

Guest ksally

It's awesome and I haven't tried to stuff too much in it all I've done so far was an extra set of gloves a few bottles or water and a sweatshirt. That wasn't even packed tight and it was still unexpanded. It's probably good for a few changes of cloths and a light jacket expanded. It's about the size of a small backpack

• Like 1

It's awesome and I haven't tried to stuff too much in it all I've done so far was an extra set of gloves a few bottles or water and a sweatshirt. That wasn't even packed tight and it was still unexpanded. It's probably good for a few changes of cloths and a light jacket expanded. It's about the size of a small backpack
sweet thanks!

Guest ksally

It's a pain in the ass but looks really clean if you pull up the rear seat and run the straps under the frame in the rear seat compartment. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Whats up guys! No FZ yet but might be picking one up on tuesday. Im just doing a lot of research and I figured I should start looking for local FZ riders too.

Im in the local grom group here in town. A lot of us are buying bigger bikes now. Some are getting FZ09, GSXS, and a couple CB1000R.

Hopefully my next post will have a pic of the bike!

Well its official. I have the FZ-07. Dont know how to post pic yet.
Welcome to the club. glad to see more 07ers here in vegas. Check out bellissimoto. they have a shop here in vegas for all your modding needs. they are a supporting vendor here as well. @pgeldz is the man.

if you ever want to set up a ride let me know. I'm in if I'm not at work.

• Premium Member
Well its official. I have the FZ-07. Dont know how to post pic yet.
Welcome to the club. glad to see more 07ers here in vegas. Check out bellissimoto. they have a shop here in vegas for all your modding needs. they are a supporting vendor here as well. @pgeldz is the man.  
if you ever want to set up a ride let me know. I'm in if I'm not at work.
Thanks for the kudos @12ival.  Bike is completely torn apart at the moment, but I hope to have it back together soon.  Gonna be testing a whole bunch of stuff next time she's back on the road.  When it's back together, we should try and get a local ride together. 
:)

- Paulie
  • Like 1

Finally got the app. Heres the bike

Rode it from the dealership. Met with friends and got about 110 miles. Super fun to ride and comfortable.

5047788ed6646c8ce4c36edac25174d9.jpg

• Like 2

Took the bike out to mt charleston this morning with some friends. Been riding most of the day. Got rained out at the end.

Super fun Bike!

c13d491f0ba7526eeb81bef55ec4bc4d.jpg45d9914fab0c69f0261cdb9ebf7ce86b.jpgc56955e5edb017cf9ed78d273f1af4be.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone want to have a meet and greet? Theres a coffee shop spot thats open 24/7.

Mad House Coffee @ Desert Inn and Durango.

Lets set something up and get it going.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Anyone want to have a meet and greet? Theres a coffee shop spot thats open 24/7.  

Now that my bike is finally back together, I'm down for a local meet :) 
Gonna have to wait until after this weekend though, as the first track day of the season is this weekend!  You should come to Spring Mountain and check it out!

- Paulie
  • Like 1

Now that my bike is finally back together, I'm down for a local meet :) 
Gonna have to wait until after this weekend though, as the first track day of the season is this weekend!  You should come to Spring Mountain and check it out!

- Paulie

Wish i could man. Weekends are busy for me on the speedway too. But hopefully soon i can watch you guys!

• Premium Member

No worries @mikebomac, we can do a local meet one of these weekday nights. Who else is down?

- Paulie

No worries @mikebomac, we can do a local meet one of these weekday nights. Who else is down? 

- Paulie
I'm In for a Thursday possibly Friday otherwise work gets In the way.

• Premium Member
No worries @mikebomac , we can do a local meet one of these weekday nights. Who else is down? 

- Paulie
I'm In for a Thursday possibly Friday otherwise work gets In the way.
Sounds good!  It might be week after next though for me, because this week I'm getting ready for the trackday weekend, and next week I'll be out of town picking up a bike for work and riding it back to Vegas. 

- Paulie
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hiya guys!

After two years of being bikeless(I had a FZ6(With the under the seat exhaust)), I finally bought a '16 in the gray with the lime green highlights. I'm in the Green Valley area.

Hiya guys! 
After two years of being bikeless(I had a FZ6(With the under the seat exhaust)), I finally bought a '16 in the gray with the lime green highlights. I'm in the Green Valley area.
welcome to the club!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Are there still Vegas riders around? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one here but I don’t venture off to the west side though. Here’s a heavily filtered photo barely showing my 07. 

613816CE-244E-4A0C-B379-5E9B7994A764.jpeg

Edited by _jdirty
engrish
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, _jdirty said:

Are there still Vegas riders around? I don’t think I’ve never seen one here but I don’t venture off to the west side though. Here’s a heavily filtered photo barely showing my 07. 

613816CE-244E-4A0C-B379-5E9B7994A764.jpeg

Im sure there are. People get lazy and don't login, just read. I'll share this for you on FB and get ya some attention. 

• Like 1